Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather live a full life as a normie living in the west, or continue your life as it is now?

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★★
You don't get to keep your memories, and you're the biggest bluepilled retard ever. Not attractive enough to keep a relationship with a decent looking foid, but you can still settle. Geomaxxing is against the rules and you get publicly raped to death the second you step foot in Asia or Africa

be myself. normies are retarded

being fully functional normie blupilled retard who has friends and stuff to do and maybe some sex is better than my current state

As it is now

>your parents take you to asia as a kid, to see the taj mahal or the angkor wat or whtever
>you throw a tantrum but they take you anyway
>you get raped to death

WORTH IT?

If the normie is moneymaxxed then yes.

being fully functional normie blupilled retard who has friends and stuff to do and maybe some sex is better than my current state
Then again the reality check that normies get once they hit 30 or so is brutal as fuck. They all end up with no friends, get genetically left behind as someone's stepdad in a sexless marriage, and depending on how strong your mental state is you'd probably kill yourself the second you find out you got cucked. The only real difference is that normies slowly find out the harsh reality instead of already knowing it

Last edited:
Incel means getting no pussy.
Normie means, getting dosed pussy in exchange of providing, which is basically prostitution but with more floritudes.

The blackpill has established the path to go, which is staying forever alone. Wanting me it or not.

Then again the reality check that normies get once they hit 30 or so is brutal as fuck. They all end up with no friends, get genetically left behind as someone's stepdad in a sexless marriage, and depending on how strong your mental state is you'd probably kill yourself the second you find out you got cucked. The only real difference is that normies slowly find out the harsh reality instead of already knowing it
Its true that they dont see their friends as muched as they used to, but most mid aged normies i know still see their friends every once in a while

Ignorance is bliss

Depends. Can I carry the knowledge I have now? I'm fairly certain I'd be very successful if I had average appearance.