Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather increase your height by 5 inches or decrease your height by 5 inches

Increase or decrease

• Total voters
J

JamesMLM

Captain
Which would you rather choose

5'10 i would be giga 6'4 if i gained 5 inches lifefuel

Genuinely one of the most retarded threads on this forum.

54387.jpg

Is this thread satire, most of us are manlet/averagecels you never see tallfags in an incel forum

Retarded thread, why would anybody choose to be shorter you furry degenerate mong

Retarded thread, why would anybody choose to be shorter you furry degenerate mong
It depends on the situation, it’s a very opinionated/debated topic. I would be happy in the 5’9-5’6 range of height.

54387.jpg

JamesMLM

Veteran​

★★★
JoinedJul 7, 2023Posts1,224

I want to decrease my height so that I can become a turbo manlet and get casted as a dwarf in the new snow white movie.

Would you rather have poop in your pants or not have poop in your pants.

Hmmmm tough choice:waitwhat:

Obviously decreasing, I want so badly to live the life of a turbo manlet :feelsautistic:

I want to decrease my height so that I can become a turbo manlet and get casted as a dwarf in the new snow white movie.
they only have one dwarf it's the "7 magical creatures" now which includes normal height sheboons and fags