Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather hug and receive attention from a woman who loves you or fuck a girl (who is not a prostitute) ?

-

• Affection

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • sex

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters
ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
Would you rather hug and receive attention from a woman who loves you or fuck a girl (who is not a prostitute) ?
In other words, are you hungry for affection or sex.

after a handjob you don't feel like sex anymore, but how can you not feel like affection from a girl? impossible.
the question is quickly answered for me

Last edited:
Einstein fell off

If I want a hug from a female I can just go to my mom or younger sister, if I want attention I could just set up a chadfish on a dating app. Obviously I picked the sex option.

after a handjob you don't feel like sex anymore, but how can you not feel like affection from a girl? impossible.

It's gay to have feelings

no, after you cum, female affection is irritating and unwanted bc you're in refraction and temporarily don't want anything to do with foids.
if a man does get female affection in that state, it will be annoying at the time but in hindsight you will retroactively think that it was good, because you're horny again and you're looking at the memory through an altered state compared to how you really were at the time.

You mean option one in platonic non sexual way? Would she be a friend or a gf?

assuming you can only pick one, i choose affection. but barely.

If it’s just a one time thing, sex. I want to feel wanted with a consenting partner. If it’s like a girl that’ll do this for me forever though then definitely affection. I can just rub one out while looking at her or something lol

I’m at a point where I could care less about validation from a cumdumpster I just wanna fuck

Sex.
How the fuck is there 17 retards that want "muh affection" :lul::lul::lul: JFL

Retarded question. If she loves you she will have sex with you. Love is not mutually exclusive to attraction. Infact attraction is a prerequisite

I’m considering it tbh but it’s practically nonexistent where I live + I can’t imagine it’s as good as fucking a foid who wants it

Let's not rush it, i havent even experienced a hug in the 17 years of my life
Today I smelled an old foid as she stopped me to check if I stole any of my self-scanned groceries. Feels good to smell a foid that's true but she was old and probably lonely. Another cute foid started scanning next to me but ignored me.

I just want to feel a foids warmth and touch when I am passionately making her cum and sucking her clit. But first of all Chad only. And second of all they are overweight when I am gymmaxxed.

Today I smelled an old foid as she stopped me to check if I stole any of my self-scanned groceries. Feels good to smell a foid that's true but she was old and probably lonely. Another cute foid started scanning next to me but ignored me.

I just want to feel a foids warmth and touch when I am passionately making her cum and sucking her clit. But first of all Chad only. And second of all they are overweight when I am gymmaxxed.
Good luck in achieving that

I mean, If I cant have sex from a foid who supposely "loves me". I rather just fuck a random chick lol.

That would be cuck if you stayed with a foid like that.

what is this low IQ question? a girl who loves you already has sex with you.

hug and receive attention from a woman who loves you
or
fuck a girl (who is not a prostitute) ?
hm... what a dilemma, interesting experiment OP...

Hug tacklePissed mythra

one thing I'm not understanding here OP, if the girl fucking me does not love me (as you imply via contrast) and she is not a prostitute, why has she chosen to have sex with me?

she must have some incentive other than financial gain... am I friends with Chad and Chad told her that if she fucked me first that he would fuck her, but otherwise he would refuse her?

IE she's fucking me to earn the right to fuck Chad but hates it like a chore, but is consenting and not technically getting paid even though fucking Chad has monetary value to her and that is what she is performing this service in exchange for?

just trying to imagine how these scenarios compare to each other TBH
what is this low IQ question? a girl who loves you already has sex with you.
untrue, maybe she is underage so you can't do sex yet

What kind of question is this ??:feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back