Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you rathER: have the same body that you have now - or have the body of this Harvardcel ricER?

Which body would you rathER have: your current body or the Harvardcel's body?

• I would rathER have my current body.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Give me the Harvardcel's body! Hell, if I could get his smarts that would come in cluth also!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't go to Harvard trait - your parents did not talk to you about investment banking as a boy.

If he doesn't lift to have arms like those - then I'm a lesbian.

Probably wouldnt trade my body for his Nin Nin. He could just be all arms + dont know his height. This ninja feels like he has a higher potential than him Nin Nin.

Probably wouldnt trade my body for his Nin Nin. He could just be all arms + dont know his height. This ninja feels like he has a higher potential than him Nin Nin.
He looks avERage height for an East Asian, he is probably around 5'7", most likely around 5'9" with shoes on.

He looks avERage height for an East Asian, he is probably around 5'7", most likely around 5'9" with shoes on.
His body rn is probably better than mine then. But half the fun of going the gym is seeing results, so I still dont think I'd trade

I'm already a ricecel so it doesn't matter anyways. And I wouldn't give up my frame I need it to ogremax and beat up normies inside mma cage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back