Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have male friends or a girlfriend? (poll)

Would you rather have male friends or a girlfriend? (poll)

• Total voters
Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I'd rather have a gf tbh, most men are cucked normies.

a good friend would be nice but I'd rather have a gf tbh,

hate both of them.. i rather keep my cat as a best friend

I'd rather have a foid friend just to see how it feels like to genuinely interact with a foid I was never close to one.

Already had friends and they bullied me a lot.

A girlfriend easily. I don't care much about spending time with other people, I just want someone to cuddle and have sex with. Male friends as an incel means usually getting mogged and when that's not the case, there's nothing special to do that I couldn't do alone.

Girlfriend as long as she has a good pERsonality

A girlfriend easily. I don't care much about spending time with other people, I just want someone to cuddle and have sex with. Male friends as an incel means usually getting mogged and when that's not the case, there's nothing special to do that I couldn't do alone.
If your an incel, your male friends will know and will only keep you around just so they can look better and feel better about themselves, because they have a better life than you.

If your an incel, your male friends will know and will only keep you around just so they can look better and feel better about themselves, because they have a better life than you.

Girlfriend, I don’t really have much in common with the average man anyways.

I already got friends

Girlfriend, I don’t really have much in common with the average man anyways.
same kinda, your more likely to find goth girls than goth guys like me tbh

Girlfriend. I don't have much in common with most normie men.

Girlfriend. I feel more comfortable around girls if they're teens and really want a teen girl. I need a teen girlfriend that's a virgin.

However, I'd choose male friends over a slut or a 30+ foid. I'm never going to be a Cuck.

who gives a shit about a male friend everyone has them i need pussy

Girlfriend. I feel more comfortable around girls if they're teens and really want a teen girl. I need a teen girlfriend that's a virgin.

However, I'd choose male friends over a slut or a 30+ foid. I'm never going to be a Cuck.
same, i'd much rather have a teen virgin gf than a 30+ roastie

male friends will ghost you as soon as they get a gf

male friends will ghost you as soon as they get a gf
they'll also insult and humiliate you in front of foids to look alpha to them

they'll also insult and humiliate you in front of foids to look alpha to them
didn't have that happen, but one of my "friends" ghosted as soon as he got a girlfriend. He wouldn't even talk to me. They broke up (big surprise) and he was back on the rebound, acting like a friend. Nope.

bros before hoes mango

didn't have that happen, but one of my "friends" ghosted as soon as he got a girlfriend. He wouldn't even talk to me. They broke up (big surprise) and he was back on the rebound, acting like a friend. Nope.
can't spell friEND without END

i can fuck the gf, that is all i need

I'd rather have a foid friend just to see how it feels like to genuinely interact with a foid I was never close to one.

Already had friends and they bullied me a lot.
You can't just be friends with foids, you will just be one of her hundreds of beta orbiters she uses to boost her ego and she won't respect you at all.

Girlfriend, without a doubt. Male friends are good for doing hobbies and other stuff together, but only a woman can give you love, cuddles, and sex, so I choose girlfriend. In hight school when I had neither friends nor a girlfriend, I yearned for a loving girlfriend far more than I desired a friend group.

Girlfriend, without a doubt. Male friends are good for doing hobbies and other stuff together, but only a woman can give you love, cuddles, and sex, so I choose girlfriend. In hight school when I had neither friends nor a girlfriend, I yearned for a loving girlfriend far more than I desired a friend group.
Gfs give you an opportunity to reproduce and pass your genes down too.

Gfs give you an opportunity to reproduce and pass your genes down too.
Yep. I’m not interested in having kids anyway because I don’t want the responsibility and money loss it take, but this is true. Also, if you had a gf, she could probably introduce you to other guys you could because friends with anyway.

Both will end up leaving me most normies despise me and foids all of them despise me except my mother

Yep. I’m not interested in having kids anyway because I don’t want the responsibility and money loss it take, but this is true. Also, if you had a gf, she could probably introduce you to other guys you could because friends with anyway.
i wish i could have kids tbh.
Reproduction is one of the meanings of life.
If you fail to find a mate, reproduce and pass your genes down, you've failed as a biological organism.

I already had friends, I had good times with them but as I grew older we just grew apart + they have families of their own. My friend (who has become more of an acquaintance that I only 4 times a year at this point) is looking for someone to go on vacation with but he wants to go with another couple preferably with kids too so the wives and kids have some companionship, can't go with them if you're some lonely depressed pitiful person. Not that I'd wanna go myself either, his wife is definitely disgusted by me and only acts nice out of politeness.
If you fail to find a mate, reproduce and pass your genes down, you've failed as a biological organism.
Sad but true. This is how evolution/nature is designed. Only foids and bottom of the barrel IQ males will think therapy or some kind of "incel acceptance"-campaign (not that these people would ever care enough to do that) would convince me this law of nature is not true. Probably because with foids it works on them when these jews tell them abortion isn't babymurder or "changing western beauty standards" is gonna make sheboons and fatsos attractive.

Last edited:
True. I’d definitely want lots of sex and love from a woman, but after everything I’ve been through, not just inceldom but many chronic physical health problems as well, I’d never want to risk passing that on to a child. A lot of it is hereditary, and so is my severe OCD passed to me by my mother. I don’t want to create someone just to suffer.

I'd like both

pick only one
I'll go with gf then ig, like others have already said, i dont think i would have anything in common with your average normfag anyways

You're a blue pilled cuck if you think a gf would actually love you.

You're a blue pilled cuck if you think a gf would actually love you.
I do not believe a girl would love me in real life. This question is a hypothetical though, whether you would have a girl that is guaranteed to love you or a good friend group. I am simply engaging in the hypothetical and said which one I’d rather have