Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather have been born in the past or future?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date

Would you rather live in the past or future?

• Past

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Future

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
We all know this is probably one of the worst times to be an incel, so choose between these two options

In the past (100/200 years ago) - you'd have less copes, the internet wasn't a thing, but you'd marry a traditional woman, have sex, have kids, and be the average working male since looks didn't matter as much as status. Although there would probably be wars depending on where you lived and less economic scarcity compared to today and you'd die younger (50/60)

The Future (100/200 years in) - Hypergamy will most likely be 99/1, so you wouldn't even have a female in your life, but sex robots might be a thing, real-life VR with the actual dopamine you feel while having sex. You'd probably live to be 120+ with all the vaccines and medicine they produce. Coping will be unreal since technological advances would be insane including genetic engineering.

I'd probably choose the future since i'm already so accustomed to the internet, but the past seems intriguing as well

Past of course. This world is just going to become more cucked day after day.

I’ll roll the die and go with future +200 yrs

I would choose the past in a heartbeat if it meant i get a loyal wife, and why would I want to live longer in this world anyway. 50-60 is the perfect age to die, probably even younger than that tbh.

I would choose the past in a heartbeat if it meant i get a loyal wife, and why would I want to live longer in this world anyway. 50-60 is the perfect age to die, probably even younger than that tbh.

Neither because I would/will be screwed up anyway.

I wanna be born attractive. Doesn't matter when or where

If i have the opportunitie to have technological advances i will choose the future

We don't know yet how bad the future will get
full

So far into the future I can permanently live in simulations.