Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have a wife forever or 1 billion dollars?

Wife or 1 billion?

• Total voters
Wife forever if virgin, loyal and looksmatch or above

1 billion dollars, she could be my wife and most likely not love me. 1 billion will provide infinite safety and an unlimited amount of copes

A billion dollars will buy many wives.

Money, easily. If I were a billionaire I could just find a 10/10 loyal virgin to marry, and the only problem would be creating a prenup that would make sure that she doesn't Bezos me.

1 billion dollars, she could be my wife and most likely not love me. 1 billion will provide infinite safety and an unlimited amount of copes

A billion dollars will buy many wives.

Money, easily. If I were a billionaire I could just find a 10/10 loyal virgin to marry, and the only problem would be creating a prenup that would make sure that she doesn't Bezos me.

literally, a billion dollars would give me like 30 life in virgin stacies haha

A billion dollars; even the most truecel of all could probably still pay for some sort of cosmetic surgery to allow him to become at the level of the average normie, and you didn't really specify how this hypothetical wife would be. :feelsjuice:

1 billion 1000%

With a billion dollars I could fuck a different 10/10 foid every day, so I'll obviously choose that

1 billion and just keep fucking hookers

With a billion dollars I could fuck a different 10/10 foid every day, so I'll obviously choose that

with $10 a day you can fuck a 10/10 foid in many countries

Women aka whores are never loyal and they cannot love anyway so billion dollars ofc.

1 billion dollars.
then wageslaving is no problem no more

1 bil, it's better to have that control yourself rather than having faith in a foid

$1 billion dollars is my choice; I would focus on surgarymaxxing and looksmaxxing to be a gigachad which would be way more accessible with the money. Then, I would enjoy more of the benefits of the halo effect.
The rest of the money would be for enjoying life, though I am pretty frugal.

Last edited: