Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather have a nigger or a Jew as a roommate ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
Hard choice for me. If the nigger doesn’t act like a complete degenerate then I’ll probably choose the nig as a room mate

Jew.

The Jew is smart and doesn't shit where he eats unlike the nigger

Last edited:
I would pick the jew. I would be less at risk of being physically harmed and I could probably get a decent job if I become friends with the jew

The nigger would probably try to kill me

Jew.

The Jew is smart amd doesn't shit where he eats unlike the nigger
jews are actualy EXTREMELY filthy people if youve ever seen how they live

Depends how they are as a person (ik:bluepill:)

But if I'm gonna assume they are both good people then I will choose the nigga because I would probably have more in common with him due to being the same race

Idk. Both are dirty and disgusting. But the jew would probably be less loud. While the nigger would be partying and yelling, the jew would probably be sitting in his room running credit card scams :feelshaha:

Also if it came down to it, i could beat the frail and scared jew in a fight. However, i probably couldnt beat Tyrone in a fight.

Last edited:
assume they are both good people
Sorry brother but no such thing as a jew who's a good person. I know that sounds like a generalization but its true. Some are good at putting on a mask and pretending to appear good but theres truly no good jew out there. They're all evil. It's just how their brains are wired.

Oh yeah and also the fact that they literally worship demons

Last edited:
Idk. Both are dirty and disgusting. But the jew would probably be less loud. While the nigger would be partying and yelling, the jew would probably be sitting in his room running credit card scams :feelshaha:
Fr

That depends... Is the nigger jewish?

Sorry brother but no such thing as a jew who's a good person. I know that sounds like a generalization but its true. Some are good at putting on a mask and pretending to appear good but theres truly no good jew out there. It's just how their brains are wired.

Oh yeah and also the fact that they literally worship demons
Yup all Jews aren’t to be trusted

If the black dude isn't a hoodrat, and is someone like Oreo man I would have no problem with him