Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather have a good eye area or a good jawline?

Would you rather have a good eye area or a good jawline?

• Total voters
LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
I'd personally go for good eye area tbh.

Good jawline tbh. Good jawline means good maxillary development, which means better forward growth and better cheekbones

Anyone who says jawline is retarded.

Anyone who says jawline is retarded.
Eye area obviously mogs, but good jawline means good maxilla and good cheekbones/lower orbitals. I’d rather be lacking in one area than lacking in a bunch. The maxilla affects everything

Eye area obviously mogs, but good jawline means good maxilla and good cheekbones/lower orbitals. I’d rather be lacking in one area than lacking in a bunch. The maxilla affects everything
LMAO, wtf are you talking about, eye area is influenced by more bones than the jawline.

LMAO, wtf are you talking about, eye area is influenced by more bones than the jawline.
A forward grown jawline is forward grown because the jaw grows to meet to maxilla. A fully forward grown maxilla will have a forward grown jaw and cheekbones/orbitals because the maxilla connects to all of those bones. Generally men who have good lower thirds have a good everything else because they have a good maxilla.

Assuming you got all traits of the face to be average and got to choose ONE area to be above average you'd choose the eye area over all the others if you wanted the most boost to overall looks

I already have good eye area, and guess what? I’m posting here. Even with shit eyes, I would choose jawline all the fucking time.

Eyes are the best halo, jaw is the worst falio

Eye area to get rid of monolids.

Eye area to get rid of monolids.

IDK if the question was, what would suit us personally at best.

I think it is meant hypothetical, when all is average, what should be rather above average: eyes or jaw

For myself, I would also vote jaw, but when everything is ok, then I have rather a good eye area.
Maybe @LooksAreLife can explain it more detailed.

Eyes are the best halo, jaw is the worst falio

My jawline is OK but my eye area is bad and I don't get sex, so my answer is still the same.

I think it is meant hypothetical, when all is average, what should be rather above average: eyes or jaw

For myself, I would also vote jaw, but when everything is ok, then I have rather a good eye area.
Maybe @LooksAreLife can explain it more detailed.
Yes, the question was assuming that everything else is average, would you rather a good eye area or a good jawline?

Is this even a question? So many dudes with ugly faces get laid off a strong, dimorphic jawline alone.

I already have good eye area, and guess what? I’m posting here. Even with shit eyes, I would choose jawline all the fucking time.
Isnt their jaw surgery or some shit?

Jawline 100% .

in the end both are important , but if i had to choose i would go for jawline .

A good jawline is enough to get the pussy pass.
A good eye area isn't enough at all, if you have a recessed chin it's over.

Same as said before my eye area mogs 80% of men but my jaw is shit so I'm mogged all over.

For Jawline I will get fillers for it.

Eye area is king.
I've never seen a hunter eyed truecel.
Plus you can always get cheap fillers for jaw.

Eye> Jaw

Good eye area, you can grow a beard or get a Plastic surgery for a bad jawline.
A good jawline is enough to get the pussy pass.
A good eye area isn't enough at all, if you have a recessed chin it's over.

Same as said before my eye area mogs 80% of men but my jaw is shit so I'm mogged all over.

Grow a beard if can.

jfl at anyone voting jawline, eye area is the most important part about a human being.

eye area, you can beardfraud a jawline

Someone post a comparison.