Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather have a gay son or a thot daughter?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
It’s a difficult choice. I see homosexuality as a mental illness, so I wouldn’t want my son to have that. It’d be embarrassing knowing my son takes dick in his ass. I would disown him and never talk to him again. But at the same time, having a daughter who is a whore is also terrible. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing that she fucks random guys. What would you guys rather have?

Thot daughter. Show daddy what that tongue can do.

A gay son would be less problems

Thot daughter

Thot daughter because she’s continuing the legacy lol.

To be honest, having a whore daughter is much worse than having a gay son because if I have a gay son, I would at least know that he is not contributing to the incel problem, the whore daughter would be contributing to incel problem by constantly rejecting guys, and only hooking up with Chad's. And taking care of a whore daughter is cucked too

One of my three daughters (the daughter of my 13rd girlfriend) is an actual FtM transgender. So, yeah, I can talk from experience if you want to..

It’s a difficult choice. I see homosexuality as a mental illness, so I wouldn’t want my son to have that. It’d be embarrassing knowing my son takes dick in his ass. I would disown him and never talk to him again. But at the same time, having a daughter who is a whore is also terrible. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing that she fucks random guys. What would you guys rather have?
idk, if my son was monogamous, i think he'd end up happier than a daughter that sleeps around. so whichever had the least partners and neuroticism... at the end its their lives and i would prefer the one that would be able to live a happier life.

thot daughter

One of my three daughters (the daughter of my 13rd girlfriend) is an actual FtM transgender. So, yeah, I can talk from experience if you want to..
same here

If there was a choice definitly a gay son. Thot daughters are the reason I am rotting here rn

Thot daughter because she’s continuing the legacy lol.
In a world where birth control doesn't exist maybe, in this she'd end with more cats than cocks taken. That means a lot of cats.

In a world where birth control doesn't exist maybe, in this she'd end with more cats than cocks taken. That means a lot of cats.
If she wisen up, she’d end up with a captain save a hoe

Gay son, no doubt.
LMAO at all those retards choosing the femoid. They are the reason we are rooting here in the first place, and you want to put another one in the world to contribute to incel suffering? Fuck off.
If there was a choice definitly a gay son. Thot daughters are the reason I am rotting here rn
The only one that gets it.

I wouldn't have kids at all then... fuck that...

Fag son,because it doesn't contribute to inceldom.

It would be simply brutal to have a whore daughter

gay son but he has to be top

Thot daughter because at least your family would continue, and you might end up with Chad and Stacy grandkids if she gets knocked up by Chad.

A fag son is just a genetic dead end.

Last edited:
thot daughter anyday, even though it is supremely cucked.

Thot daughter because at least your family would continue, and you might end up with Chad and Stacy grandkids if she gets knocked up by Chad.

A fag son is just a genetic dead end.
if I had a Chad grandson I'd hate him

Gay son. A clown is always welcome.

Gay son preferably furry gay and not gay gay because it would be too annoying if he was regular gay.

Last edited:
Gay son preferably furry gay and not gay gay because it would be too annoying if he was regular gay.
I could stand and tolerate “Rawr x3 nuzzles :owo:“ but I simply couldn’t stand “Yasssss Queen, slay ” shit

Last edited:
I'd rather have a gay son than a daughter at all tbh