Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you rather get bullied by girls or guys?

Would you rather get bullied by guys or girls?

• Total voters
D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
For me, guys since its more height and frame related. If a girl bullies you, its EXTREMELY over for you since you lost in every trait. Even if guys dont bully you, they arent going to respect you at all.

Girls, would just turn me on thinking about how easily I could overpower them and do nasty things to her feisty ass.

by a guy, I hate foids, but I also hate being bullied.

By a foid since nothing they do or say is worth anything to me.

Girls, because that way they can't make things physical. Not without serious consequences, at least. Your chances of winning against a group of women is a lot higher than vs a group of men.

By a girl because they are weak as shit and I can at least hurt them

By a girl because they are weak as shit and I can at least hurt them
Girls, because that way they can't make things physical. Not without serious consequences, at least. Your chances of winning against a group of women is a lot higher than vs a group of men.
Girls, would just turn me on thinking about how easily I could overpower them and do nasty things to her feisty ass.
Most bullying is verbal especially if its female on male so cope

get bullied by guys = they beat you up
get bullied by foids = you beat them up and then their friends call the police = you get locked up

so neither

Idk man, when I was a kid, a gang of boys beat the shit out of me 2 times.
Ok but if you get bullied by a girl you cant hurt her or youll be in deep shit. Also, in hs, those kinda assaults happen less, the question is more about if you were in hs or college

If guys bully you, its because they see you as a weak punching bag, if girls bully you, its because they see you as a disgusting freak, I'd rather be bullied by guys

At least if a guy bullies me I can beat tf out of him (if I get him to swing first so that I can claim self defense ofc)

I couldn't do that to a girl because "Muh hitting a girl"

I WISH some normfag would bully me

Anal is not as great as you make it sound to be.
Especially if it’s rape, ur gonna get poopdick if they don’t clean them self first. But even then anal is still gross, why would anybody want to stick their fingers, penis or tongue in a place where her shit comes from?

get bullied by guys = they beat you up
get bullied by foids = you beat them up and then their friends call the police = you get locked up

so neither
if you get bullied by girls youre legitimately ugly and/or gigamanlet. If you get bullied by guys you’re just short or slightly non nt. Id choose getting bukkied by guys

Ok but if you get bullied by a girl you cant hurt her or youll be in deep shit.
Not if she hurts you first and you defend yourself. There has to be some witnesses though otherwise she'll just lie and they'll believe her kek

At least if a guy bullies me I can beat tf out of him (if I get him to swing first so that I can claim self defense ofc)

I couldn't do that to a girl because "Muh hitting a girl"

I WISH some normfag would bully me
I'm high inhib as fuck so any time I got made fun of I would always just go along with it until they got bored

Everyone who says girls must have a secret femdom fetish :lul:

this. A group of guys bullying you a lot of the times turns physical. There was a case in my country where the bullies raped a kid in the bathroom and recorded it.

this. A group of guys bullying you a lot of the times turns physical. There was a case in my country where the bullies raped a kid in the bathroom and recorded it.
i guess it depends then, but id go with guys

At least when girls bully you, you can still have male friendships. But when guys bully you you can't seek friendship with girls instead because you're ugly/manlet and they want you dead.

I would get bullied by girls knowing i could fuck em up

Don't care. Words don't hurt my feelings, and if the bullying is physical, I'm going to jail.

for me, even if it's just verbal, I would still go with woman. Woman suck at insults, when man insult you it cuts more deep. Woman for example will just say you're ugly but a guy will say "with them big ass ears you could fly all the way to Mars ugly ass boy". And also, if a man insults you, and you don't anything, then you're being seen as feminine and lose social status. If a woman insults you and you don't do anything, then it can be brushed off as "well she's just a woman, what can I do? beat her up?"

Were those bullies in question muzzies?

Were those bullies in question muzzies?
nah, Greek. We don't have enough Muslims here. I actually know of two other cases where the bully raped the victim. In one other case 14 year olds would bully some other 14 year old. They would take him to an abandoned house and take turns raping him, even shoving a broomstick up his ass and some other objects. They would invite the other classmates as well, the other guys and girls in the class would watch the whole thing and record it.

for me, even if it's just verbal, I would still go with woman. Woman suck at insults, when man insult you it cuts more deep. Woman for example will just say you're ugly but a guy will say "with them big ass ears you could fly all the way to Mars ugly ass boy". And also, if a man insults you, and you don't anything, then you're being seen as feminine and lose social status. If a woman insults you and you don't do anything, then it can be brushed off as "well she's just a woman, what can I do? beat her up?"
its more to do with the motive. Only truly ugly guys get bullied by women. Think of the guys who get asked out as a joke or straight up called ugly. Lots of the time, guys get bullied by guys simply due to slightly lacking in any trait, ie face, height, frame, nt. I think a lot more people have been bullied by guys than girls. Obviously the worst of guys bullying you might be bad but actual assault rarely happens. If a woman insults you, its looks related, if a guy insults you, its less looks related. If a guy insults you, just hit back or retreat to a nerd group or some shit. If a girl insults you, GAME OVER for your smv and future with women.

I cannot be bullied by a whore as I can simply beat them

Foids. I’m not a submissive gay faggot who like to suck BBCs. It’s better to get bullied by some hot foids than to be bullied by men.

Men because if a foid bullies you, you are officially the most inferior man in the world. Guys who get bullied by foids have no testosterone left at all

If you're still let yourself bullied in adult life you're cuck tbh. very self defeating question.

For me, guys since its more height and frame related. If a girl bullies you, its EXTREMELY over for you since you lost in every trait. Even if guys dont bully you, they arent going to respect you at all.
I'd rather be bullied by guys, imagine standing up for yourself against girls. With guys perhaps you can still somehow survive.

Girls, because they can’t hurt you physically. Even if they do, you can just beat the fuck out of them if you have to. I’d feel not so great about my odds fighting another guy if things became physical. I’m only 155 pounds and skinny. Besides that, girls are just gossipers who like to be little twats. If guys bully you, there must be something very wrong with you that makes you look weak and/or ugly. Girls don’t think about repercussions like getting punched back, so getting bullied by them doesn’t mean you look weak. However, when a guy bullies you, it means he views you as weak and unable to fight back should things ever get physical

realistically guys because it wouldn't hurt that much anymore after it happening so much

by girls I think I would get a boner tbh, just imagining it makes me feel :ahegao:

if you get bullied by girls you will get bullied by everyone eventually, with guys you can fight back without holding back

Girls because you can easily beat them

Especially if it’s rape, ur gonna get poopdick if they don’t clean them self first. But even then anal is still gross, why would anybody want to stick their fingers, penis or tongue in a place where her shit comes from?
Thanks for having a brain. It's disgusting, and I know a lot of creatures don't wash their ass but instead only use tissue paper.

He would you know, sex haver?????
He is probably a sex haver and an NT larping as an incel. I had my suspicions on him for some time now
i kinda agree tbh

JFL. If you have a scat fetish, don't bring that SHIT to me.

Girls because you could easily overpower them if they start trying to fight you.

guys for sure, at least u can talk back without being arrested

Guys if I hit a foid I’m going to jail