Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather forget your good or bad memories?

Would you rather forget your good or bad memories?

• Total voters
I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Bad memories are easier to remember; :forcedsmile:
For every negative interaction or memory, you should have 5 positive ones. Well that's atleast what is required to have a healthy mind, think about your school days and classmates, for every bad thing that happened to them, the positive memories would always out weight their bad ones.

Would you rather:
Forget all you bad memories :feels:
Forget all your good ones :feelsbadman:

Neither actually

You are 17 wth are you doing here :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
i bet im uglier than you, probably shorter than you and of a race that is less attractive of yours

i dont have good memories

I'd forget the almost inexistent good ones, it would be so much easier to kill myself.

tenor.gif

Forget good memories, so i can rope

The good, I will still make bad memories in the future because I'm one ugly SOB, so it makes no sense removing them.

Bad memories are easier to remember; :forcedsmile:
For every negative interaction or memory, you should have 5 positive ones. Well that's atleast what is required to have a healthy mind, think about your school days and classmates, for every bad thing that happened to them, the positive memories would always out weight their bad ones.

Would you rather:
Forget all you bad memories :feels:
Forget all your good ones :feelsbadman:
I don't know what emotional value there would be in erasing only positive memories unless you enjoy wallowing in pity and misery.

I don't know what emotional value there would be in erasing only positive memories unless you enjoy wallowing in pity and misery.
100% but some of us cope by trying to relive the good times, or copes we've learned over the time, plus some love their parents.

Lol why would you want to make yourself sad as possible?

To give myself the courage to end myself once and for all.

It's not the memories themselves that made me miserable, but the normies that caused those memories to begin with.

Forgetting those bad memories would be pointless because you would quickly accumulate new ones anyway, and by the time your life is over, the net suffering youve endured would actually be larger than if you just killed yourself from the pain of preexisting memories.

To give myself the courage to end myself once and for all.

It's not the memories themselves that made me miserable, but the normies that caused those memories to begin with.

Forgetting those bad memories would be pointless because you would quickly accumulate new ones anyway, and by the time your life is over, the net suffering youve endured would actually be larger than if you just killed yourself from the pain of preexisting memories.
Nihilism will destroy you

Nihilism will destroy you
I've already been destroyed from missing teen love and other developmental milestones. If anything nihilism has helped me cope because now i dont really give a fuck about societys standards anymore. I just want one female on this gay earth to desire me.

I've already been destroyed from missing teen love and other developmental milestones. If anything nihilism has helped me cope because now i dont really give a fuck about societys standards anymore. I just want one female on this gay earth to desire me.
The Bible says do not put your strength into women

The Bible says do not put your strength into women

Well it says a lot of bat shit crazy things to. Regardless if you take the word seriously you should be on r/MGTOW then instead of here.

Do you consider yourself volcel then? If not aren't you violating God's word by yielding to your lust?

Ban this fucking cuck
Isint the cucked thing putting your strength into women?
Well it says a lot of bat shit crazy things to. Regardless if you take the word seriously you should be on r/MGTOW then instead of here.

Do you consider yourself volcel then? If not aren't you violating God's word by yielding to your lust?
How is MGTOW biblical?
No im an incel if I could ascend it wouldve happened a long time ago
I've stopped trying like many incels here, I have around 70 rejections

Bad ones, I still have some kind of PTSD from teen years, I want some piece of mind.

Cant remember anything in the past. Its like the origin point of my memory is today. But all that is left and yet to come is darkness. Only despair and misery awaits.

tbh, I wouldn't try to erase my memories, because I learned so much from them, especially the bad ones (teached me not to trust in normies and the like)
Normies and above make more good memories in a week than a incel does in a lifetime.
brutal af lifetimepill