Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather betabux a white woman or be with a noodle JBWfoid who likes you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

Would you rather betabux a white woman or be with a noodle JBWfoid who likes you?

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
So basically, if you could choose between betabuxing a white woman, who wouldn't actually cheat but would be with you just for the bux (sorry, estability teehee), or with a JBWfoid ethnic woman who is legit into you bc you're white, what would you choose?

:feelsLSD:

Do noodoe and no kids if i was whire

noodlewhore, i'd rather be with the woman that actually wants to be around me

you said JBW, im obviously not going to betabux

and i cant JBW, over for non cucked ethnics
good point ngl kek

well still, if you could betabux a white woman or be with an ethnic woman who actually wants to be around you even if you're not white, what would you choose

Neither. I'll take a hairy indian girl

Neither. I'll take a hairy indian girl
:feelsohh:based.
I'll go with the noodle in this cuz betabux aint worth it at least I can smoosh the noodle often.

I'm conflicted because I think race mixing is bad - if I had a kid with a noodle foid he could turn out like Elliot Rodgers. On the other hand if I had a daughter with her she would probably be quite an attractive young woman who would do reasonably well for herself - white and asian genes would select for intelligence and eurasian women are generally very beautiful.

If you want a woman who makes even the slightest effort in the relationship noodles are about the only place a white man is going to get it because they seem to fetishise white men. I'm thinking about maybe making a trip to the Philippines or Thailand to scope for women.

For ethnicels, do they become white when they get the asian gf?

For ethnicels, do they become white when they get the asian gf?
For ethnicels it's the same dilemma even though I worded the post as if everyone here is white which is my bad

Basically betabux white woman vs legit relationship with jbwfoid

@ThreeInchesLong explain

@ThreeInchesLong explain
I'm not even white. Also, both options are betabuxxing. The white w*man will only be with you for cash while the JBWfoid will only be with you for social power. Neither would truly be attracted to you.

White foid, I should be with one + I hate gooks and having to fuck one would just be an insult to me and would make me wanna rope

I'm not even white. Also, both options are betabuxxing. The white w*man will only be with you for cash while the JBWfoid will only be with you for social power. Neither would truly be attracted to you.
brutal

No, the questioner said the woman will actually be attracted to you cause of looks.

betabuxx can enable myself to have kids, unlike JBWfoid will only provide myself with genetic trash

is more about having kids than about betabuxxing, a sort of renting good genethics

I don't want ugly mixxed kids
betabuxx can enable myself to have kids, unlike JBWfoid will only provide myself with genetic trash

is more about having kids than about betabuxxing, a sort of renting good genethics

Betabuxxx whitetoid and then murder her in her sleep. Big yikes!!! She is not entitled to live in my house :feelsLightsaber:

If i was white, the noodlewhore.

As a broke ethnic (can't do either so unbiased :feelsLSD:) I'd take the noodle.

So basically, if you could choose between betabuxing a white woman, who wouldn't actually cheat but would be with you just for the bux (sorry, estability teehee), or with a JBWfoid ethnic woman who is legit into you bc you're white, what would you choose?

:feelsLSD:
would the noodle also not cheat?
or would she be fucking a bunch of other white guys too?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back