Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather become a Chad in this society or recreate society in your image?

Which would you choose?

• Total voters
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
The only catch is: if you choose to recreate society as you want it you cannot afford yourself special privileges like making yourself an emperor with a harem of 1,000 concubines.
You will have the same status and rights as all everyone of your class within your chosen system, you just get to redefine the civic rights yourself.

Or you can be an 8.5/10 Chad within this current system.

the only way I would pick become chad in this ((society)) would be if it came with the mind chad has, aka low to none self awareness, limited attention, unable to process information spanning over more than 3 days time, etc, if I gained his ape brain that jumped from one fulfillment of pleasure to the next with no thought of anything beyond the satiation of the next lust.

There would be no benefits to being a chad if society was created in my image

So what would your society look like?
178DBF2C CDE0 49DF A682 7B7F95B09DE3

id just become a chad and fck tons of bitches tbh

I'd make a pre-1960s-style society where women knew their place and married their looksmatches, and degeneracy was frowned upon.

Recreate society tbh, but i'm too low iq to explain what this society would look like ngl.

Chad because as much as I'd love to recreate society in my image, I believe things are going somewhere and there's a reason for all that degeneracy.

I'd try to refrain from promiscuity and use my Chad looks to get a young virgin cute wife instead.

In my image ugly mean would be the chads of new world order. So all of us would become slayers.

Sui fuel for mentalcel tho since they won’t ascend cuz they were larpers pretending to be ugly

Society without chads ¦>

In my image ugly mean would be the chads of new world order. So all of us would become slayers.

Sui fuel for mentalcel tho since they won’t ascend cuz they were larpers pretending to be ugly
You cannot reprogram human nature, just the political paradigm. Maybe I should have made that clear.

Reform society to where I am the God-Emperor of Mankind, and everyone else has to worship me on pain of slow agonizing death for themselves and their three closest generations of kin.

I hate modern degeneracy, I'd redesign the societal system putting foids under control of their (uncucked) fathers/brothers first and of their (uncucked) husbands then. Then, prohibition of degenerate propaganda on (((mass media))) and severe punishments for those who betray their partner or have promiscuous sex.

I don't have enough time to explain it right now, but foids are going to be restricted even more than sharia.

Based tbh.
You cannot reprogram human nature, just the political paradigm. Maybe I should have made that clear.

Chasing chad is hardwired, but what defines a chad? Chad is simply evolutionarily fit. Foids have 10000 BC standards right now in 2019 AD. We'll upgrade their preferences to match modern conditions.

Last edited:
new society based on islamic sharia laws. no degeneracy

Reformed society

In my society, everyone is born a 5/10. Plastic surgery is extensively advanced and is given as a reward for intelligence, character, and hard work. You either have the intelligence and character to ascend and become a chad and look the part, or you don't.

Redesign society.

I want to become the strong and only leader of the society.

all chads gets killed and removed from future pool of genes, foids from now on are genetically modified to worship ugly,average and slighty above average as they would worship gigachads, foids would now get wet from intelligence and wisdom not just retarded low iq strength and aggression

Given the power to recreate society I'd just annihilate it. Sexually reproducing are inherently imperfect and unworthy of ruling and destroying the world, only so that 'nashuraaall selecshun' with sub8s slaving away for foids and Chads exists (because it is genetically hardwired, and not a social construct, it was always like that and will be)

Become chad and preach the blackpill

redesign. I would remove rigths from females and enslave numales. Looks wont matter in this society

Chad so i could control foids. Not become some beta provider which seems to be the only way nowadays.

Redesign, see the bottom brain :feelsokman:
Brainspol

I'd recreate society in my image,I won't betray all the fallencels just for the chance at some pussy.I'd be saving millions of lives,my sacrifice would be worth it to me

i'd recreate society tbh

of course become a chad. thats all i want lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back