Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be white in a shithole ethnic country or ethnic in a first world western country?

Which one?

• White in a shithole ethnic country

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • ethnic in a successful white country

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
is this for real? Do you have any idea how sucessful you can be at any third world country just by being white?

is this for real? Do you have any idea how sucessful you can be at any third world country just by being white?
Standards of life isn't the same look at how all the smartest indian and asians go to west for a better life. i personaly think being ethnic in west is better than cumskin in east

can i still move?
also this lol

Standards of life isn't the same look at how all the smartest indian and asians go to west for a better life. i personaly think being ethnic in west is better than cumskin in east
You gotta be kidding :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Being curry in the west is literal hell, all the currycels here can agree with me

Ethnic in west for sure. Living in a shithole I'm not getting any pussy anyway.

If you become white in shithole country, you can live king life just because of your skin. You can easily find gf,job ; you don't even need to graduate.You can go to west with white-pass too.

first option, because you will be treated like a god.

White in a shithole
I can work as an actor, just look at ethnic Bollywood they use white actors.
Be giga rich
Get harem of pussy
Ethnic in the west is ER

Can't answer this. It depends on if you were born in a first world country being white. From what I've seen white is associated with wealth which is why so many ethnics from 3rd hellholes want white people

Would you rather be god or incel? :feelswhat:

Basically asking if you want to be a king or a peasant. It’s a no-brainer

Ethnic in west for sure. Living in a shithole I'm not getting any pussy anyway.
this also money>pussy. I have been in a homeless shelter before and it was beyond humiliating. Being poor is worse than being non-white

Basically asking if you want to be a king or a peasant. It’s a no-brainer
Pay attention by ethnic countries i don't mean japan or saudi arabia... I mean an actual "shithole" country like syria or disgusting street shitter countries

Being white in a literal warzone isn’t going to anything for you, but your royalty outside of that.

Id rather be white in a shithole high crime place such as Papua New Guinea

At this current rate there will be no white successful countries left so might as well the first option

How is this even a question? I live here in curryland and so many of my friends/family member are trying to immigrate out of this shithole.
How often do you hear about white folks immigrating to 3rd world ?

if you have decent money(not needing to wageslave) and is ethinic you'd still be better off in the east than in the west. poll is the easiest choice there is

How is this even a question? I live here in curryland and so many of my friends/family member are trying to immigrate out of this shithole.
How often do you hear about white folks immigrating to 3rd world ?
Well apparently most people here disagree with you. i think being ethnic in west is better unless you live in saudi qatar emirates or countries like that

Well apparently most people here disagree with you. i think being ethnic in west is better unless you live in saudi qatar emirates or countries like that
Most folks here are 15 years old who don't know shit about life. There is a reason why immigration rates are so high in most western countries.
The air in my country is damn poor it's downright cancerous. The rate of unemployment, shit education system, sexually repression etc.
There is no value of life. A pet dog in US/Europe lives a better life than most third world folks.