Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be the incel you are now or an African kid living in a slum but u have a family and grow up to have a partner and reproduce

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Question

• Incel

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Live in 3rd world country but not incel

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Hard choice. The only thing Ur losing out on life with the second choice is that u r low on money but that would just be the environment you were born into so you'd be used to it.

Pretty much it's would u rather live in a 3rd world country but have a family n all dat or live in first world country but ur ostrasized by society

An african. Honestly think addicition to techonology is ruining everyone's lives

The incel now tbh, i'm comfy rn
Sja

An african. Honestly think addicition to techonology is ruining everyone's lives
This. Smart phones should've never have been invented. I say this whilst typing on a smart phone but its possible that I wouldn't have to cope on an incel forum if they weren't made in the first place

water > foids

This. Smart phones should've never have been invented. I say this whilst typing on a smart phone but its possible that I wouldn't have to cope on an incel forum if they weren't made in the first place
Yeah just because I'm addicted to them and used to having every second of my life filled with nonense doesn't mean I think it's a good thing. I miss when I was a kid and could just sit around doing nothing and be happy.

I want to live in a small tribe.

Africa. I would hunt animals during the day, my wife would cook them, then we'll make sweet love at night and repeat the same thing next day. No OnlyFans, no Tinder, no hypergamy, no bullshit. Life would be great. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I think I'd rather an incel at that point. Africa is a terrible place to live.
While I have not roped in my situation now, I can see easily roping in Africa.

You would still be a miserable incel but there would be no .co or any place we could talk to each other. The loneliness would be way worse.

I voted incel because I wouldn't be propagating my genes anyway, just my vessel's (the African kid). It would be hard cuckoldry. I'm not too fond of these "would you rather be" thought experiments for that reason.

Already born in a third world country.

The incel now tbh, i'm comfy rn
View attachment 304785
comfy,but riddled with apathy that doesnt allow you to grow or exit the predicament
its basically the choice between comfort or stress but have a stable family and partner
I choose the second one,you are ignorant to choose the first one imo

This is a really hard decision tbh. I would choose the African one because I would be born there and be used to conditions and I will also get to have sex

comfy,but riddled with apathy that doesnt allow you to grow or exit the predicament
its basically the choice between comfort or stress but have a stable family and partner
I choose the second one,you are ignorant to choose the first one imo
You are a fool to think that living in a 3rd world country would anyway be less stressful or somehow less hypergamous

Incel. African culture is pretty much no different than animal tribalism in most countries, your love partner will probably give you sex because she thinks it's the right thing for the gods or some shit like that, not because she loves you. Also, most people here seem to be unaware of how shit 3rd world countries are.

You are a fool to think that living in a 3rd world country would anyway be less stressful or somehow less hypergamous
comfort but degenerating with each day vs more stress but stable life
I choose the second
also hypergamy is a constant everywhere,it might be lower there because people might not use social media as much

comfort but degenerating with each day vs more stress but stable life
I choose the second
also hypergamy is a constant everywhere,it might be lower there because people might not use social media as much
Without social media they'll just cheat you witj the neighborhood chad, and then the whole city will know that you're a cuck and your wife is a whore. Plus there's nothing stable about 3rd countries

JFL at all the fakecels who chose the first option. 2nd option obviously.

I love my video games more anything.

slums but in usa hood

I'm neeting hard right now, it's not so bad. would be much better with a loli obviously but what isn't?

Same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back