Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you rather be tall and skinny or avg height and muscular?

would you rather be

• 6'3 and skinny

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • 5'9 and muscular

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
A

ashngunnn123

Greycel
poll please choose wisely because although tall but a stick figure may ruin your chances

Would you rather have a trait which can't be changed and is very good and another one which can, but isn't very good or an average trait of the same kind as the former and another good trait of the same kind as the latter?

I voted tall and skinny because nowdays the new average height for foids is 6 + feets :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink:

doesn't matter OP what matters is the face. Once you go past average height muscles and height are only face multipliers.

Tall and skinny, Having faster metabolism and being skinny is huge plus later in life when everyone gain weight.

doesn't matter OP what matters is the face. Once you go past average height muscles and height are only face multipliers.
Yes this you can be 5’9 skinny but still pull look at Timothee chadlamet

Would you rather have a trait which can't be changed and is very good and another one which can, but isn't very good or an average trait of the same kind as the former and another good trait of the same kind as the latter?
Unreadable. What point were you even trying to make when writing this?

6'3 and muscular, grey.

no it doesn't. height is law. learn your blackpill basics, greycel.

Unreadable. What point were you even trying to make when writing this?
I meant it's too obvious. It's impossible to become 6'3+ tall as a 5'9 dude, since height can't really be changed (just break your legs theory is BS). Yet it's possible to become muscular as a skinny dude. Bones are everything.

What the point of this thread ? i guess redpiller pua and co are gonnay say "5'9 is good bro when you in shape better than be somme lanky skinny guys what a cope"

the most important things about yourself are things you have no control over

Avg and muscular. I can't eat much so at 6 feet 3 I'd have an unhealthy low bmi.

Not voting since you wrote muscular instead of good frame. Having muscles with a shitty frame is useless. But I'd rather be avg height with a good frame than a tall lanklet, assuming I'd keep my current face

You fucking retards that think avg height and muscular is better.

LANKY TALL GUYS SLAY A FUCKTON BECAUSE GIRLS ARE HEIGHT EXTREMISTS "youre so tall teehee!" :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. HEIGHT IS LAW

You fucking retards that think avg height and muscular is better.

LANKY TALL GUYS SLAY A FUCKTON BECAUSE GIRLS ARE HEIGHT EXTREMISTS "youre so tall teehee!" :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. HEIGHT IS LAW
Being a tall lanklet is incel tier if your face is sub-4. Or do you think all tallcels on incels.co are volcels? Many might be but not all

poll please choose wisely because although tall but a stick figure may ruin your chances
THIS IS THE MOST RETARDED QUESTION OF ALL TIME FUCK YOU

Being a tall lanklet is incel tier if your face is sub-4. Or do you think all tallcels on incels.co are volcels? Many might be but not all
Yes sub 4 lankyfag can be incel. But 5/10 face that is 6'4 and white has a chance. The standards for face decrease with increasing height.

I'd rather be a tallfag

I've already been my current height and muscular and it didn't do shit for me.

Face is the most important aspect in this, though being taller is definitely a hell of a lot better than being shorter. You can never really be too tall.

I meant it's too obvious. It's impossible to become 6'3+ tall as a 5'9 dude, since height can't really be changed (just break your legs theory is BS). Yet it's possible to become muscular as a skinny dude. Bones are everything.
Ah. Agreed bro.