Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be Superman or Homelander? Why?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★
Would you rather be Superman or Homelander? Why?

don't know who the fuck homelander is, i don't watch any of that superhero nonsense

Bs.

Mommy lets you drink her fluids. Do you think it’s submissive for a man to make a girl drink his cum?
Unless a girl is making a guy drink from her then it's submissive on her part, not her being dominant. An adult man drinking from a girl is dominant, especially if she's offering herself. A girl is usually always submissive.

Homelander. I want to be evil

Superman, I wish I was hopeful and happy like he is.

Unless a girl is making a guy drink from her then it's submissive on her part, not her being dominant. An adult man drinking from a girl is dominant, especially if she's offering herself. A girl is usually always submissive.
Cope

Homelander, he has no weakness and is based

This is like asking if you want a glock 17 or glock 19 in terms of their combat power basically the same

So it boils down to personality, I would want my own personality, maybe I would lean more towards homelander

Superman ofc, I don't know much about Homelander, and i just like Superman's powers

A superman from the universe of injustice. I would establish peace on this earth and the most just society in the history of mankind.

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsgah: If I was homelands to would rip everyone apart who wronged me I‘d kill their entire families and rip out their guts and laser every foid after they suck my dick and I rape them (in movie script)