Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be popular and not like your friends or be a loser and like your friends?

Would you rather be popular and not like your friends or be a loser and like your friends?

• Total voters
I've never understood people who make friends just so they seem popular. I actually once ignored a semi-popular guy who wanted to be my friend when i was 10 because he seemed homosexual.

Popular and not like my friends.
Status >>>>> 2 or 3 incel friends

Screenshot 2024 06 24 103559

Why are you on .IS, fakecel?

Anyone here would become confident and extroverted overnight if people started kissing your ass wherever you go.

Popular and not like my friends.
Status >>>>> 2 or 3 incel friends
if i had this mentality, i would've been happy with following taller better looking guys and being a cuck. I'm a sigma in an incel body.

if i had this mentality, i would've been happy with following taller better looking guys and being a cuck.
No. Following people around doesn't mean you're popular. Being popular means other people follow you around.

No. Following people around doesn't mean you're popular. Being popular means other people follow you around.
You're supposed to answer as if it's about you. So if you're popular as an incel, you're at best someone who follows taller better looking men around.

You're supposed to answer as if it's about you. So if you're popular as an incel, you're at best someone who follows taller better looking men around.
No. Being popular means everyone likes you for some/no reason. Following people around is in no way being popular.

Do normies actually think and care about being popular? Not once in my life has that thought crossed my mind