Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be Incel or a woke fat woman?

Title

• Incel

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Woke fat woman

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Zeu5

Zeu5

Banned
-
Being an all-knowing blessed Incel or being a fat leftist faggot feminist woman?

by default i'd rather be a man because i'm not a troon

GrAYcel is tranny posting surprise surprise.

Being an all-knowing blessed Incel or being a fat leftist faggot feminist woman?
You're going to get banned lol

Incel.

Imagine degrading myself to be a foid.

Incel. At least I know my own value, even if soyciety doesn’t appreciate me. I know a lot about life, far more than a fat bitch would

why i would want to be a woman? its so pointless

Incel
Being woman is CRINGE

I guess with "all-knowing" you just refer to the blackpill and not having all knowledge in general, right?

And "faggot" is just an insult, doesn't refer to actual homosexuality, right?

Anyway, it's a difficult decision. Normally I would say I'd rope had I only these options but I am an incel and haven't roped yet, so ...

what the fuck kind of question is this

Women are inherently inferior to all men so I'd still pick being an incel

Nigga what type of thread is this?

Simply disgusting to even consider being a bleeding hole.

Obv id never want to be a woman, nor would i want to be woke or fat. But i see both sides of this poll because woke fat woman will have an easy life and never be sad, meanwhile incel will live through hell and probably rope before 30

If i could actually press a button to be born again as a woke fat woman i wouldnt do it though. I have too much self respect

Its not that life as a woke fat woman wouldn't be better qualitywise but its a complete disgrace to fail your life as a woman, so I'd rather be an incel.