Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be homeless with a loving gf or be a middle class incel? (A difficult question)

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Lets say that if you are homeless, your gf is also homeless. You are in Los Angeles, CA. You don't have to worry about freezing or burning to death due to mild weather. Whenever a problem arises, she will be there for you. You both will be together until one of you pass away. And you cannot escape homelessness.

If you are a middle class incel, you will have enough money to live a regular life. You won't be rich but at least you will have food, water, healthcare, clothes, and all other resources to survive. Aside from those essential resources, you will have plenty forms of entertainment like gaming, Netflix, unlimited wifi, your favorite food, and so on. Despite having everything you need to live a comfortable life, you will never have a girlfriend.

As a middle class incel, I cannot choose one. It's too difficult to decide. Anyway, what will be your answer?

Last edited:
middle class incel. no foid is worth dying for.

Pussy is POWERFUL, but not that powerful to where I would become homeless in order for me to get a GF. I'd rather live the middle class lifestyle as an incel tbh.:feelscomfy:

Last edited:
im poorcel so i'll take middle class at least i'll be less anxious about the future on a daily basis

Middle class incel. I'd rather have basic necessities than pussy

For me, having a home and easy access to food and water, is more important than a girlfriend.

Would not be able to enjoy the benefit of a loving gf while suffering from lack of shower, food, water, shelter and in general living awfully

That's not a difficult question lol

I'll be the incel.

Middle class incel. I'd still be incel but at least i'd have access to more and better copes. Being part of the middle class is an exceedingly rare privilege these days, if you think you are middle class you probably aren't.

Last edited:
Middle class incel. I'd still be incel but at least i'd have access to more and better copes. Being part of the middle class is an exceedingly rare privilege these days, if you think you are middle class you probably aren't.
It depends on how you define middle class. Btw, middle class doesn't mean rich or affluent. What is your definition of middle class?

It depends on how you define middle class. Btw, middle class doesn't mean rich or affluent. What is your definition of middle class?
Ep80ModernMiddleClass

The one on the left basically. The one on the right is how they're trying to redefine middle class today. My family is low class or lower middle class at the absolute best.

Last edited:
i'm middle class right now, relative to first world standards. It's a comfy life, I wouldn't trade this for homelessness, I have no worry about bills and what not.

odd that most people voted for a gf over being rich in the last poll, but are now voting for being middle class

.IS is weird

Lets say that if you are homeless, your gf is also homeless. You are in Los Angeles, CA. You don't have to worry about freezing or burning to death due to mild weather. Whenever a problem arises, she will be there for you. You both will be together until one of you pass away. And you cannot escape homelessness.

If you are a middle class incel, you will have enough money to live a regular life. You won't be rich but at least you will have food, water, healthcare, clothes, and all other resources to survive. Aside from those essential resources, you will have plenty forms of entertainment like gaming, Netflix, unlimited wifi, your favorite food, and so on. Despite having everything you need to live a comfortable life, you will never have a girlfriend.

As a middle class incel, I cannot choose one. It's too difficult to decide. Anyway, what will be your answer?
Middle class incel. I was homeless, it sucks. Nothing beats having a warm home and enough food. Once you've been frozen, starved and also had to deal with crazy junkies and alcoholics who want to kill you and beat you up, steal from you, etc., then you never want to have to expose yourself to that dirt again. Not even for the alleged love of a foid.

Being middle class, but incel, since there is nothing worse than being homeless.

I’ll rather be homeless, honestly.At least you can get back from homelessness, especially if you’re a chad but it’s almost impossible to get back from inceldom.Even if you are middle class incel, you’re life will be miserable, boring and lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back