Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be hated or ignored?

Hated or ignored?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I have a theory that it's actually worse to feel invisible than to be hated or "infamous".

At least if you're hated you get some form of attention.

Ignored is better because hated as an ugly man will more likely than not make you end up in jail or killed.

Tough choice. I’m pretty antisocial, but sometimes being acknowledged (even negatively) feels better than being ignored.

Overall I’d probably prefer to be ignored though. Fewer problems that way.

Tough choice. I’m pretty antisocial, but sometimes being acknowledged (even negatively) feels better than being ignored.

Overall I’d probably prefer to be ignored though. Fewer problems that way.

Apparently it's quite a well-known phenomenon that negative attention can feel better than no attention. Kids do it all the time.

Lots of youtubers do it too, and I've heard stories about prisoners in solitary causing problems just so they get some human contact.

I feel like extroverts are more likely to choose the "hated" option than introverts.

No human contact at all is especially tough on extroverts I'd think.

I’m ugly as is. I would rather propel not notice me so I don’t suffer as much.

Just ignore my existence, I’m used to loneliness anyways

Use to be hated and invisible

Hated, because hatred brings motivation, my most motivated days where the ones where the day before some normie coworker tried to start some argument.

Hated, because hatred brings motivation, my most motivated days where the ones where the day before some normie coworker tried to start some argument.

I actually find this.

At the previous houseshare I was at, one of my housemates really didn't like me. And it actually motivated me. I don't even fully know why. Maybe that's what I need here too - an enemy!! XD

He just think it's funny, I'm pretty sure he's scared to death that people find out, eventually they have this "trolltrace" company that will reveal everything online and him and the other internet trolls try to destroy the company or something.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQS1AZus7E

lol, maybe I underestimate South Park.

Some of their storylines are quite imaginative and interesting aren't they really.

Some shows are truly braindead but SP has never really been one of them.

lol, maybe I underestimate South Park.

Some of their storylines are quite imaginative and interesting aren't they really.

Some shows are truly braindead but SP has never really been one of them.
Yeah it can be good, this is ahead of it's time since people like Jordan Peterson are calling for making the internet no longer anonymous which would be a death sentence for 99% of this forum.

But it definitely peaked 10 years ago, it's not that funny anymore. Also when you realize one of the creators is a jew you start to notice that in some episodes like where they make fun of Mel Gibson or Kanye or 9/11-conspiracies or the latest one about Disney where they don't blame Bob Iger but blame some chick I've never heard of, their lack of making fun of BLM or Jeffrey Epstein are also a bit (((sus))).

Don't care either way. People will hate or ignore you for all kinds of reasons - most of them irrational. The only time I would care is if it affects me immediately, directly, and materially in some way.

I want to be hated for who I am

ignore is a subset of hate

Yeah it can be good, this is ahead of it's time since people like Jordan Peterson are calling for making the internet no longer anonymous which would be a death sentence for 99% of this forum.

But it definitely peaked 10 years ago, it's not that funny anymore. Also when you realize one of the creators is a jew you start to notice that in some episodes like where they make fun of Mel Gibson or Kanye or 9/11-conspiracies or the latest one about Disney where they don't blame Bob Iger but blame some chick I've never heard of, their lack of making fun of BLM or Jeffrey Epstein are also a bit (((sus))).

True.

And wow even Jordan Peterson is calling for that?

Why are these people so insane, lol. The internet has been anonymous forever and it was seen as a good thing not a bad thing. Or at least I assumed it was because I always saw it that way. I have no desire to spy on people.

True.

And wow even Jordan Peterson is calling for that?

Why are these people so insane, lol. The internet has been anonymous forever and it was seen as a good thing not a bad thing. Or at least I assumed it was because I always saw it that way. I have no desire to spy on people.
Yeah because people kept calling him Juden Peterstein :feelskek: .

I want ppl to let me the fuck alone

Ignored, don't care about their attention

Huh. That's a lot of drama over just freedom of speech! I guess it's a big deal if you're an authoritarian or if you answer to them in some way.

And lol I didn't realise people were calling him that.
Yeah it originates from a murdoch murdoch episode:

I don't know why he does it, he's become such a weirdo, he should know more than anyone how having these opinions IRL would fuck up our lives.

I lost my respect for this man.

It's to be expected from the kosher right, at least he did some good for us by popularizing the term cultural marxism back in the day.

Depends on the person. But more often than not, ignored

Yeah it originates from a murdoch murdoch episode:

I don't know why he does it, he's become such a weirdo, he should know more than anyone how having these opinions IRL would fuck up our lives.

I mean... people like him are in this strange centre-right ground aren't they. To some degree it doesn't even matter what their exact views are because... they appeal to people who aren't especially right-wing anyway.

It does concern me though when a lot of them seem to agree on things that you'd think should have more room for diversity of thought, like freedom of speech or support for Israel.

For me this does set off alarm bells and put me off them.

I tend to watch people like ramzpaul, Fuentes, Richard Vobes, Jared... people who are either further to the right or at least seem to be genuinely free-thinkers.

Both are equally as bad:feelscry:

I mean... people like him are in this strange centre-right ground aren't they. To some degree it doesn't even matter what their exact views are because... they appeal to people who aren't especially right-wing anyway.

It does concern me though when a lot of them seem to agree on things that you'd think should have more room for diversity of thought, like freedom of speech or support for Israel.

For me this does set off alarm bells and put me off them.
Yeah I mean everyone on youtube who is rightwing is in that area. But i've never heard a rightwinger become so unhinged and anti freedom of speech after getting famous for using his freedom of speech.
I tend to watch people like ramzpaul, Fuentes, Richard Vobes, Jared... people who are either further to the right or at least seem to be genuinely free-thinkers.
Much better. You should check out Devon Stack as well if you're looking for something different.

View: https://odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/eyewit:c

Yeah I mean everyone on youtube who is rightwing is in that area. But i've never heard a rightwinger become so unhinged and anti freedom of speech after getting famous for using his freedom of speech.

Yeah makes you wonder who got to him I guess.

Much better. You should check out Devon Stack as well if you're looking for something different.

View: https://odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/eyewit:c

Oh nice. Kinda reminds me of Woesy. hehe :)

I voted ignored. I've gotten hate from toilets and it's simply for existing usually some landwhale trying to pick a fight and a lot of times I never even spoke to them. For example some landwhale tried to get her drug dealer to attack me telling me I told her to fuck off. I live next to her but I've never talked to her.

Just being ignored is better than being hated.

Most people who are ignored are hated.

So essentially its better to be hated.

You don't have to watch your back if you're ignored