Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you rather be gooks or indians?

• Thread starter Sweetlikecinamon
  • Start date
S

Sweetlikecinamon

gookcel
height or looks are random but follows the bell curve of their population.

asians, because indians have exposed eye area so they look high and uneven features in general even good looking ones, unless they’re like punjabi

asians, because indians have exposed eye area so they look high and uneven features in general even good looking ones, unless they’re like punjabi
I'm Punjabi but I have mild upper eyelid exposure. Many Punjabis do.

I'm Punjabi but I have mild upper eyelid exposure. Many Punjabis do.
most nations from south asia have it, it’s just that punjabs have more halo for lighter skin

Almost everyone from south asia does, it’s just that punjabs have more halo for lighter skin
Punjabis can range from dark brown to whiter than Europeans, although it's quite rare that they are that white.

Tools mog hard.
Problem is they look too low t,but I'll try prettyboymaxxing.

If average looking is concerned, then I'd be like gook but if good looking is concerned, then I'd choose Indian.

I would rather be dead

Gook.
Curries combine the worst of both worlds, I guess: shitskin, low IQ, and low T.

Curry - specifically punjabi as they tend to be quite tall and relatively light skinned compared to south curries.

Curry - specifically punjabi as they tend to be quite tall and relatively light skinned compared to south curries.
light skinned curries are looking white, they mog asian indeed.

Would rather be a gook tbh, being curry is a death sentence beyond repair

how curries are so considered subhuman? what is the specific reason?
Just general stereotypes of them being dirty, low iq, etc. Might not apply to everyone but you will always have it hanging over your head

Just general stereotypes of them being dirty, low iq, etc. Might not apply to everyone but you will always have it hanging over your head
no physical reason tho?
skin color and height is failo too?

Keep in mind that if the guys look that way, the women do too.

Gook. At least I'll have fair skin and high IQ. I'd be damned if I want people to assume I'm a streetshitter just for being a curry.

Gook. At least I'll have fair skin and high IQ. I'd be damned if I want people to assume I'm a streetshitter just for being a curry.
i really thought curries wipe their ass with hand. but i talked to some curries in incel community and figured out not all curries are like that.

Gook because high IQ and not Indian

I am groot!

Or grook!

i really thought curries wipe their ass with hand. but i talked to some curries in incel community and figured out not all curries are like that.
I'm aware the streetshitting is a stereotype, but I think it's obvious that normies and foids believe in most stereotypes. That's why I don't want to be a curry and why I feel sorry for them because the first thing foids and normies think when they see a Curry is a streetshitter.

I'm aware the streetshitting is a stereotype, but I think it's obvious that normies and foids believe in most stereotypes. That's why I don't want to be a curry and why I feel sorry for them because the first thing foids and normies think when they see a Curry is a streetshitter.
fucking earth, world, universe is just a whole fucking joke.

Gook

Even though it may be somewhats ame as curry

At least I can plasticsurgerymaxx or if I have naturally good jaw I can changmaxx and also I have fairer skin and am less retarded and foids tolerate gooks more than curries

Also JFL at Punjabicopers

At most they are just taller curries

Even with height advantage foid will choose white tall chad over punjabi tallcel

What the fuck are indians. You mean pajeet?

Do afghans count as curries?
Not really even though some of them have a typical curry phenotype. The majority of Afghans are Iranian peoples. Whereas curries aren't. Others have obvious Mongoloid influences, but these are a minority. I classify them all as Central Asians though due to geography.

can I be a wetback, we have too many gooks & indians in the uk already, we need more burrito joints

Gooks have never once produced a Chad. Not even hapas.

Whilst in the whole of India there are numerous Chads due to their features.

Gook for sure. I'm sorry to my currybros but I'd never want to be in your shoes.

i prefer to be gook no doubts