Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be CHAD or have Jeff Bezo's money?

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date

Would you rather be CHAD or have Bezo's money?

• Chad

• Bezos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
Given the opportunity, which option would you choose?

Being a chad will make my life easier, having Bezos’ money will fix every problem I have.

I'd be chad if given the choice. You would get an unimaginable amount of opportunities with social, dating and work. You may not influence the world as much but you would likely get to know the feeling of being happy.

being Chad is just better. There's only so much you can buy

Be a two hundo billionaire and never have to work a day in my life buy anything have any whore I want or be chad actually feel confident about how I look and myself foids genuinely get wet for me be 6'4 tough choice but I will go with chad.
W644

Jeff Bezo's money. Would make my life far easier. Being rich is better than being a Chad.

Be a two hundo billionaire and never have to work a day in my life buy anything have any whore I want or be chad actually feel confident about how I look and myself foids genuinely get wet for me be 6'4 tough choice but I will go with chad.
View attachment 1256482.
There's probably still foids out there that consider Cillian Murphy ugly.

Money because I can cope with anything then.

Bezos money, no question. I'd fuck prostitues every night and buy land in South America where I'd consume drugs all day. And the money will last a lifetime, meanwhile Chad will get ugly.

Bezos and do surgerymax, turkeymax, roidmax...

Chad is enough. Bezos had to moneymaxx for respect

Bezos' money because chad's looks won't fix my mental issues