Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be Bruno Mars or a 6'2" average white guy?

Would you rather be Bruno Mars or a 6'2" average white guy?

• 6'2" average white guy

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • Bruno Mars

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Bruno Mars is obviously rich, powerful, and world famous, but he's this short:

2019 07 31 20 13 19 bruno mars taylor   Google Search

Would you rather be him, or a 6'2 average looking middle-class white guy, of average talents? The white guy is probably an accountant or something.

just be a future betabuxx midget theory

Hard to say. A lot of sluts only care about height, but I could use my power as Bruno Mars. Either paying the stacy's to suck me off, using my status to threaten them, etc. Bruno isn't that attractive, but I imagine he has the kind of power to do most things as he pleases.

Before you answer, you have to realize that Bruno Mars probably never had sex as a teenager.

bruno cause he wont be wage cuck. white tall guy will get laid but is still WAGE CUCK

I yearn for height.

But has Bruno Mars had sex as a teenager?? I really doubt it.
sex as teenager is fun and memorable but can it really compensate for never having to.work again?

sex as teenager is fun and memorable but can it really compensate for never having to.work again?

Life is depressing without having to work, at least for me. Working is a way to have some kind of regularity, and some trace of a social network (albeit an insincere one). The fact that I never had sex as a teenager, makes me 10X more depressed.

Life is depressing without having to work, at least for me. Working is a way to have some kind of regularity, and some trace of a social network (albeit an insincere one). The fact that I never had sex as a teenager, makes me 10X more depressed.
it ised to make me depressed too. But after few years i was able to accept it. Buy wagecucking i can nevr accept. Having to wake up and wag your tail like a dog at someone else's mercy is horrible

Longer Lifespan because short, get statusmaxxed, get ethnic halo. Literally an upgrade in every way.

I would rather be @Ritalincel

6'2 average white guy. The odds of becoming famous are slim. Plus, Bruno has to cuck out for liberal hollywood.

JFL @ calling a 6'2 white guy, "average."

there’s no way that’s a real pic

What if I am a 6’2 white guy

Look at that pathetic picture of that whore Swift literally towering over that ethnic midget manlet.

How anyone would rather be a 5'2" ethnic midget than anyone else is a mystery that will probably be never solved.

6’2 white guy for sure

JFL @ calling a 6'2 white guy, "average."

Average in the face by white foid standards (which I suppose, is already Chad tier by our standards).

I'm already his height tho. And he facemogs and hairmogs me as well. So both cases win-win for me

Either way you look at, I'll be slaying.

tall white is seamaxxing territory so obviously that

Being a 6’2 tall average looking white guy is like being a 10/10 tall ethnic. You can’t comprehend how much attention and validation you will get from noodles and curry whores, while the occasional white foid will also show interest in you.
What if I am a 6’2 white guy
But you’re like 2/10 facially

Last edited:
I would rather die than be short and black tbh

Bruno Mars. Being tall doesn't matter. I'll have money and fame. Won't have to do shit for the rest of my life.

By choosing to not be rich and powerful, you are declaring that pussy Bruno Mars can't get due to his height (5'5") is worth more than $150M (Bruno Mars's net worth). If that's not pussy worship, I don't know what is...

6,2 ft average white dude. I can rugby player max.

I'm already that height. It makes 0 difference man.

Before you answer, you have to realize that Bruno Mars probably never had sex as a teenager.
Agreed, unless he grew up in some shithole 3rd world country, there's no way he could mog dudes taller than him for sex.

Just lol at Bruno Mars overall make of body. Dude was definitely a virgin before adulthood.

white man tbh

If I was white, I'd be living a completely different life (assuming my facial features change as well)

White guy, obviously.

bruno cause he wont be wage cuck. white tall guy will get laid but is still WAGE CUCK
Well I think he does have a job? Unless you mean going NEET with his fortune, but then your status would be drastically reduced.

low iq posters picking white guy.

bruno mars has face which trumps height.

hes also statusmaxxed and rich
I'm already that height. It makes 0 difference man.

his wife/gf

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 56
  • maxresdefault (7).jpg
    maxresdefault (7).jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 57
It’s a hard choice.

Bruno Manlet pros:
- Ethnic.
- Rich and statusmaxed
- Loved by teens

Cons:
- manlet

6.2 dude pros
- tall = attractive

Cons:
- White man, mogged by default by ethnics
- lowstatus
- unknown by teens

I still chose the tall 6.2 guy because height is life

Bruno Mars is obviously rich, powerful, and world famous, but he's this short:

View attachment 136053

Would you rather be him, or a 6'2 average looking middle-class white guy, of average talents? The white guy is probably an accountant or something.

Lol at that picture, he isn't THAT short jesus.

I'll take Bruno Any day, plus, I'm barely taller than him and also ethnic so I got pretty much nothing to lose