Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be bluepilled/redpilled?

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
Ever since I got blackpilled i can't think of nothing else other than depression and loneliness.
I kinda miss when i was redpilled and still believed in PUA and that sense of working for a goal and still having hope.

Not the bluepill tho, cuckery is just retarded

Red obviously.

i hate being blackpilled and especially racepilled u cant control what u are born, thats how i look at it - we're living in a game with randomized stats. so the blackpill is basically saying that we cannot get sex

Redpilled every single day

Even though some concepts of the redpill like PUA are nothing but utter scams, there are other concepts like self improvement, goal setting, gymmaxing/moneymaxxing that have a lot of merit and can tremendously improve the quality of your life

both are good copes, but i think that being bluepilled is more pleasurable

they look happy but I don't get how can you be so happy being a submissive sexless slave

Soyboys

I'd rather be bluepilled than redpilled.

The redpill is all bluepilled Cope anyway

The blackpill is the ONLY Pill!

Ever since I got blackpilled i can't think of nothing else other than depression and loneliness.
I kinda miss when i was redpilled and still believed in PUA and that sense of working for a goal and still having hope.

:chad:

Redpill is for chadlites braggarts.

Bluepill is for coping soy.

Neither.

I'm all in for the redpill, if ONLY it was the true pill. When I was redpilled I was ready to climb the everest everyday, not only to get sex, but to get successful in general. I wanted to actually do shit with my life, make things happen, I began to do sports, read lotta books, have a routine, sleeping schedule etc. But in a sense redpill is still in its core is bluepill, with all that "put the work in and get rewards" type o shit. Believing hard work is actually going to get you anywhere is bluepilled cope, or you have overdose on naruto.

Meanwhile, the bluepill, is about you just being there, good as you are, being valued by other people for just existing, being a good person. This is more like that "if _insert something here_, the society would be like heaven on earth" meme.
You can always sit around, and imagine how life would be if bluepill was the true pill

There isn’t much of a difference between the red and bluepill

The redpill is just a watered-down bluepiller, neither of them are good.

No.
I can still behave in the way I see fit, but it's VERY helpful to keep in mind just how important looks are. There's much less suffering.
And I know that if I want something, I need to maxx out my looks and I know that I'm more likely to get it rather than trying to act properly.

I'd rather be bluepilled than redpilled.
You have to willingly delude yourself to be extremely bluepilled or redpilled tbh
Dare I say it, most normies are delusional redpill type copers.

I'm all in for the redpill, if ONLY it was the true pill. When I was redpilled I was ready to climb the everest everyday, not only to get sex, but to get successful in general. I wanted to actually do shit with my life, make things happen, I began to do sports, read lotta books, have a routine, sleeping schedule etc. But in a sense redpill is still in its core is bluepill, with all that "put the work in and get rewards" type o shit. Believing hard work is actually going to get you anywhere is bluepilled cope, or you have overdose on naruto.
Strongly agree.
Used to cope way better with keeping a schedule and working hard when I was closer to being redpilled tbh

If we were bluepilled we'd probably be donating to onlyfans rn and doing errand boy favors for women.
Better fucking dead than bluepilled cuck

Red

Anyone who chooses bluepill is a cuck

bluepill is true ignorance is bliss

redpill is acknowledging things are fucked but it's still possible to persevere

I can see why some would want the comfort of the bluepill.

Well yeah, but let's be real here
This is Incels.co

Don't tell me this is IT.co

bluepill is true ignorance is bliss

redpill is acknowledging things are fucked but it's still possible to persevere

I can see why some would want the comfort of the bluepill.

Well yeah, but let's be real here
This is Incels.co

Don't tell me this is IT.co
Many incels don't like redpill copers far more than they don't like bluepill copers tbh
A lot of self improvement advice spammed at incels falls under redpill cope.

I don't know actually. The pros and cons of being blackpilled young are about the same tbh.

I'd fucking love to be bluepilled and think the world is magical, that all I need to improve is my personality, and be a leftist thinking I should have everything free.
Damn give me that bluepill, I don't want to be blackpilled anymore...

I would rather live a normal life and be oblivious to the concept of pills. Unfortunately due to my genetics that was never a possibility.

Many incels don't like redpill copers far more than they don't like bluepill copers tbh
A lot of self improvement advice spammed at incels falls under redpill cope.

Ah, gotcha