Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be baldcel or framecel?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
As a framecel, I think I'd rather be baldcel. At least with a good frame you can hit the gym hard and framemog most men.

Having hair is nice but it can't be improved upon in any way; an ugly face and a shit frame makes your hair pretty much worthless.

anything but a dickcel please stop my suffering

Framecel hands down unless it's deformed level.

Itsover is a framecel and ascended with young attractive Asian foids due to his great Aryan-looking face and NW0.

4 inches erect.
i think of the dickpill every night before i go to bed,sometimes i dream about it too

Damn...

I mean at least you don’t have a micro penis. At that point you are a joke to foids everywhere and have to endure humiliating surgery if you want to expand your dick.

Damn...

I mean at least you don’t have a micro penis. At that point you are a joke to foids everywhere and have to endure humiliating surgery if you want to expand your dick.
anything below 6 inches=micropenis
its 2019 buddy boy0 standards are rising
im already a joke to everyone surgery would legit kill my dick but if nothing else works i will try it

Baldcel. I see bald guys with foids plenty. Baldness is only bad if it exposes your subhuman skull.

Having a good frame and gymaxing is the only hope for baldcels so it's a tough one.
Neither are relevant if you have an ugly face though. If your face is good then framecel would be preferable I think.

Framecel is probably the worst experience you can have as a male human. So I would pick baldcel.

no point of living if u dont have hair

Bad frame is worse imo
But its close

framecel. Balding is far worse

obvious for me, already submanlet, a framecel, with a mishappen skull

if i was to go baldcel with a big frame, i will look like a beach ball abomination, the extra sunlight on my head may help with my psoriasis though.

Framecel is probably the worst experience you can have as a male human. So I would pick baldcel.
I made a mistake, I want to delete what I just type but don't know how

Im a wrist and framecel.

Framecel is better than baldcel. We all know face matters more to women than body. Balding usually brings male face down by a few points bringing even decent looking guys to slightly below average.

frame is nothing without height.

Framecel is better since you can run prettyboy game if you're good-looking with an NW0.

Baldcel, maybe I could get a hair transplant.

Baldcel (I already am one). What I plan on doing is gymmaxxing and pulling off a Dwayne Johnson.

baldcel tbh. At least you can buy an expensive as fuck nice wig.

:cryfeels: im a manlet framecel, and my father is bald at 40. . .
If only I got to pick one or the other

just give me height and big dick

could be bald, framecel, poor

nothing would matter to me

If everything else about me was normal I wouldn’t mind going bald

Baldcel wtf. Atleast you could run high T game being bald. If you're a framecel you'll be gigamogged by normies and even some foids. Would much rather be bald.

zyros is not incel despite his frame

framecel for sure
0BCCABF1 888F 40F7 9142 E5708317E190

@Ritalincel