Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be bald or have erectile dysfunction?

• Total voters
boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
I would choose being bald, although both options are horrible.
Some will say "why do you need dick if you are incel" but I think that being unable to achieve erection must be one of the worst frustration and you won't even be able to fuck hookers or masturbate.

ED. I don't use my dick for fucking anyways. Being bald i couldn't even get out of my house because of how much a freak i would look.

bald is the equivalent of missing an arm or leg, or worse

ED. I don't use my dick for fucking anyways. Being bald i couldn't even get out of my house because of how much a freak i would look.
I can't really think about anything that would cause more frustration than ED. I would probably go insane

I can't really think about anything that would cause more frustration than ED. I would probably go insane

if you're not chad you're not going to use that dick unless it's to get your yearly sex from your landwhale you beta bux

if you are chad, a girl will suck on your flaccid dick all night

either way it doesn't matter

No hair, no life
@Ritalincel

with ED can you still produce sperm?

bald is the equivalent of missing an arm or leg, or worse
I have seen a lot of your posts about bald men. Although, I agree that balding is sexual death sentence for most men I think you exaggerate a little bit. I wouldn't say that being bald is worse than for example being 5'7 or shorter.
Or maybe it is just that in USA women are obsessed with men hair

Being bald only works if you're 6'4 with a robust war chief frame, then you can pull off the Rock look.

if you're not chad you're not going to use that dick unless it's to get your yearly sex from your landwhale you beta bux

if you are chad, a girl will suck on your flaccid dick all night

either way it doesn't matter
Where I live not 80% of women are landwhales like in USA. Here, guy who is 6/10 can get average looking, thin girl

I have seen a lot of your posts about bald men. Although, I agree that balding is sexual death sentence for most men I think you exaggerate a little bit. I wouldn't say that being bald is worse than for example being 5'7 or shorter.
Bring bald is an almost definite death sentence if you don't have a good+ skull.

I have a flaccid dick fetish
mhh..

probably being a manlet is worse than balding, yes

as time goes on women are bashing men for any flaw, even being "old" (over 25 or 30)

I already have both

ED.

Just fucking lol at needing a functioning penis as an Incel.

I'd take ED right now tbh.

ED.

Just fucking lol at needing a functioning penis as an Incel.

I'd take ED right now tbh.
With ED you still feel need for sex, but are unable to get your dick hard

With ED you still feel need for sex, but are unable to get your dick hard
Don't care.

I'll take ED and a killed sex drive rather than being bald.

If you are ugly it doesn't matter a lot if you are bald or not
I don't want to be a diabolical freak of nature.
As of now, I'm just a freak of nature.

I'd rather be bald, need to nut tbh.

erectile dysfunction is irelevant to me because im never gonna use my dick anyway

I have the exact opposite of a good skull shape for being bald. If I were to wake up bald I'd most likely kill myself the same day

being bald would just make me even more miserable, at least erectile dysfunction might reduce my libido and make it easier to cope

i’m already bald

I'd rather keep my hair as I don't use my dick.

Suicide fuel for me

Bald with Chad's bone structure kek

ED, just take pills to get a boner bro, there's no magic pill that's gonna grow all your hair back

Shit, I have both traits.

Who the hell would rather be bald? ED is nothing, especially if you're incel. I'd rather lose my dick entirely than go up even on tenth of a norwood level.

This question is like asking "Who would you rather have to fight to the death, Michael Cera or Deontay Wilder?"

how much hair have you lost. nw4 or more?
tbh i don't know what nw i was but my friends noticed I'm balding and to not forget the little ones makes fun of me because balding.

Who the hell would rather be bald? ED is nothing, especially if you're incel. I'd rather lose my dick entirely than go up even on tenth of a norwood level.

This question is like asking "Who would you rather have to fight to the death, Michael Cera or Deontay Wilder?"
you dont feel urge to masturbate or fuck, at least prostitutes?

tbh i don't know what nw i was but my friends noticed I'm balding and to not forget the little ones makes fun of me because balding.
it is not same if you are bald or balding. I dont consider anyone who is not nw 4 to be bald

I choose whichever is closer to getting a cure in the near future.

Definitely go bald. At least I could still spank the monkey every Friday night.