Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Rather Be Asian Or Indian?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Would You Rather Be Asian Or Indian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I'd rather be Indian because they can get an arranged marriage, Asian men are pretty much fucked.

Asian is the truecel race.

Indian because they are surrounded by Curry queens

indian. i don't want to deal with emasculating stereotypes

Racebait thread, but I'll bite.

I belong to neither of said races but, after careful consideration, I would have to go with Curry. Light-Skinned, Middle Eastern looking Curry has way better chance of dating and fucking women of various races, much more than even the Changiest of Gooks. And less likely to discriminated by the (mostly true) emasculating stereotypes, like @war_with_myself mentioned.

Asians can prettyboy and kpopmax. Indians are at a dead end unless they decide to gymmax but so can asians.

Racebait thread, but I'll bite.

I belong to neither of said races but, after careful consideration, I would have to go with Curry. Light-Skinned, Middle Eastern looking Curry has way better chance of dating and fucking women of various races, much more than even the Changiest of Gooks. And less likely to discriminated by the (mostly true) emasculating stereotypes, like @war_with_myself mentioned.
Cope.

A Chadpreet mogs the average Chang, due to Caucasoid bone structure and looking much closer to a Southern European Chad than the other; however, as simple normies or above, the halo and physical status of rices seems to be more preferable... :feelsjuice:

Rices have good usual colouring, better stereotypes and overall assimilation into the West if based there, taller height, and a usual higher wealth; consequently, they also have lower amounts of stereotypically masculine features compounding upon physically unattractive ricecels, and also some worse stereotypes such as submissiveness, though these are now lessened... :feelssus:

Curries may or may not have more "Caucasoid" features, and more dimorphic traits; it's incredibly variable since there are many types of curry, but see below... :feelswhere:

Brutal, but not unsurprising at all; the common currycel will continue to be weighed down by their undesirable physical traits such as bug eyes, fat retention and an overall weaker average frame, and uneven colouring/dark undereyes, as well as their various negative stereotypes and failos widely spread in most forms of media and firmly imbued in foid's minds. :society:

Cope.
nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Not reading that basement-dwelling garbage. Some Asian guys can do alright for themselves in the West, but the majority simply don't, unless they stick with Asian women. And said Asian women have usually been fucked by a few white guys before the Rice gets them.

You are coping hard broyolo.

This is a super hard pick. If guaranteed a gf then probably asian since they are better looking foids.

Cope.
how is that even cope. guy is neither asian or indian, so he has an outsider perspective

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Not reading that basement-dwelling garbage. Some Asian guys can do alright for themselves in the West, but the majority simply don't, unless they stick with Asian women. And said Asian women have usually been fucked by a few white guys before the Rice gets them.

You are coping hard broyolo.
I showed you that half the “ricecels” here are confirmed fakecels

A Chadpreet mogs the average Chang, due to Caucasoid bone structure and looking much closer to a Southern European Chad than the other; however, as simple normies or above, the halo and physical status of rices seems to be more preferable... :feelsjuice:
everything about this is correct

not all of them

Asian guys in Western Countries, (especially United States) have a bit of an easier time melding with American culture, sure I'll give you that. So what? Most Asian dudes in this country have to stick with their own, and the few that don't either have to be a Chang, or occasionally date ugly sub 5 white or latina foids.

Besides. The original poll was Asian or Curry. And given choice. I'd rather be top-tier lightskinned, tall Curry, over a Chang.

This question is asked every time on heres.

Also, Indians are Asians but I know that you meant East Asians or Mongoloids.

Asian if i can be a chang i can have jb pussy with all this bullshit propaganda.

indians mog for sure @Zer0/∞

in the west.
average Asian

average curries don't have the option of arranged marriage in West, and even money/careermaxing won't guarantee them of their looksmatch. Average Rice in West can at least get his Gook looksmatch after white chads are done with her.

I'd actually pick Indian just because Indian women don't date out of their race the same way East Asian women do and I noticed even in my university in a friend group its strictly Indian but with asians its just white and east asians.

Curry obviously, cause they're basically whites with shit-colored skin. The fact many of you would prefer to be gook is rather shocking to me.

Anything but curry. Even rice.
I still can't believe curries don't shoot themselves as soon as they turn 10yo, they must be gigacope masters.

Asian. I think east asians are better at social circle maxxing and utilizing large family structures which atleast provides some more opportunities in life. Curries seem to be brutalized even by their own families.