Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be Andrew Tate or Adin Ross?

Would you rather be Andrew Tate or Adin Ross?

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It's a tough decision. Both are rich fucks, the only difference is that one is bald but tall and has a bit more respect from redpillers at least, lives with legal troubles, and has to watch his back constantly. The other is a manlet, low IQ, but extremely popular, and is not as ostracized as Tate and has a much easier life.

As crazy as it sounds, I think I would rather be Adin Ross, simply because you get more for doing less. If you were Andrew Tate you would constantly have to work out, assert dominance, and deal with legal shenanigans. It's enviable to be in a position where you are REWARDED for your STUPIDITY.

Andrew Tate is 6'1 while Adin Ross is 5'7. Enough said.

Alpha acting beta cuck or a Beta cuck streamer.

Hmmm I pick suicide

Mega pussy Ross gets for less work, so I'll go with him.

Adin Ross. Name the Jew, begin living like a normal human being, immediately become one of the biggest NS influencers on the net.

Adin. His life has less stress and probably some actual friends and a loving gf. Tate is in a never ending dominance and masculinity battle to keep what he has.

Tate top G sigma

9-5 Boss GIF by Infinyte Club

@edgelordcel

Adin. His life has less stress and probably some actual friends and a loving gf. Tate is in a never ending dominance and masculinity battle to keep what he has.
Tate is taller, richer, better looking and has access to more foids than Adin does

Tate also has to be on edge all the time and can never truly relax.
Neither can Adin, he has to be busy a lot of times with streaming and finding/requesting people to collaborate with

Neither can Adin, he has to be busy a lot of times with streaming and finding/requesting people to collaborate with
That's probably much easier than trying to be constantly trying to be the most masculine man possible like tate though

That's probably much easier than trying to be constantly trying to be the most masculine man possible like tate though
nah that's just like his videos, he doesn't even upload daily and neither does he stream daily

so a more better life than Adin

I think it's because he seems to have amore relaxed life than tate. Tate seems to always be on edge and very stressed
that's just what they make appear on screen to redpill more guys

At that point money and looks don't even really matter, age does, you wanna enjoy that S-tier life for as long as possible so Jewboy Adin it is.

Adin Ross could drop out of the spotlight much easier and live comfy with the money he has. Tate has a more stressful life. That'd why I'd rather be adin. The height wouldn't be worth it I feel like

Idk who Adin Ross is so I pick Andrew Tate

Adin Ross could drop out of the spotlight much easier and live comfy with the money he has. Tate has a more stressful life. That'd why I'd rather be adin. The height wouldn't be worth it I feel like
so you'd rather be a 5'7" pudgy twig rather than a jacked 6'3" guy who has x15 times more of a net worth than him as well.

so you'd rather be a 5'7" pudgy twig rather than a jacked 6'3" guy who has x15 times more of a net worth than him as well.
Having more money wouldn't really matter to me at that level of wealth. Adin Ross already mogs me anyway.