Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be an ogrecel or twinkcel?

Would you rather be an ogrecel or twinkcel?

• Total voters
T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Ded srs

I would say ogrecel. At least as an ogre some people would fear you and most likely leave you alone. A twinkcel will only be laughed at and never treated as a real man.

Obviously Orgecel

I dont want to be shrek

high T ogre >>>>>>> low T faggot

twink benefits: none

ogre benefits: people dont want to mess with you

Twinkcel might could cuteboimaxx tho

high T ogre >>>>>>> low T faggot
it's easier to gain societal acceptance as a good looking manlet. I'm tired of people hating me because of my craniofacial deformity, and I'd do anything to get rid of it

it's easier to gain societal acceptance as a good looking manlet. I'm tired of people hating me because of my craniofacial deformity, and I'd do anything to get rid of it

Very true

High T twinkcel, that way I could roidmax and still have a human face. To be a legit ogrecel, you can't just be a tall and unattractive guy, you actually have to exhibit ogrelike qualities in your face and body. I've known several trueogres, all of them would get more pussy as twinks because they get no pussy as ogres.

Is there such a thing as twinklet?

Non self aware metrosexual chadlite prettyboy Vs Big gas station restroom truck driving ogre with buffalo sauce in his ZZ Topp beard...
Which one is more likely to score?

Ogrecel here. It feels better than being weak beta nerd.

Being a ugly monster is better than being a ugly prey.

twinkcel with good face (handsome not overly feminine) slays more. its ok being a twink if youre at least 5'10, anything lower women are gonna reject you more easily

Being smaller is more comfortable tbh.

Ogre is the best option if you going to be ugly anyways, at least you can fuck up a chadlite trash if he talks shit to you

twinkcel with good face (handsome not overly feminine) slays more. its ok being a twink if youre at least 5'10, anything lower women are gonna reject you more easily
TwinkCELS don't do any slaying by definition. Good god people here have subatomic IQ's.

Ogrecel is good because you can intimidate people, and if you get enough plastic surgery you may start to look decent. So I chose that.

However I would choose twink if it meant I got to fuck other femboys/traps/trannies/gay-bois whatever. Fucking a man that resembles a woman is better than simply being alone -- but I am a degenerate so I doubt most of you would agree. I'm middle-aged though, man. I'm looking at farm animals and thinking about fucking them. Desperation does strange things to men.

However I would choose twink if it meant I got to fuck other femboys/traps/trannies/gay-bois whatever. Fucking a man that resembles a woman is better than simply being alone -- but I am a degenerate so I doubt most of you would agree. I'm middle-aged though, man. I'm looking at farm animals and thinking about fucking them. Desperation does strange things to men.

Twinkcel, at least I'd be Chad-lite. Ogres are meant to be lonely their entire lives.

Ogrecel is good because you can intimidate people, and if you get enough plastic surgery you may start to look decent. So I chose that.

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow: