Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you rather be an autistic ugly pajeet manlet with disgusting skin and a micropenis or a 6'8 Billionnaire Gigachad with a 20 inches schlong

would you rather be

• Total voters
I would fuck roasties to death with my 20 inch schlong

AS you can see the results are very mixed

Not so obvious dilemma
cope because autistic ugly pajeet manlet with disgusting skin and a micropenis would slay

cope because autistic ugly pajeet manlet with disgusting skin and a micropenis would slay
You know the legendary 5'2" bald Indian janitor? He has a harem of girls lusting after him and wets foids on sight. He's irresistible.

I wish to have normal life with a cute gf and be treated like a human

You know the legendary 5'2" bald Indian janitor? He has a harem of girls lusting after him and wets foids on sight. He's irresistible.
I heard he takes a shower everyday with fragrant soap bars. Just take a shower and you'll just become like him

The one with the best personality and least sense of entitlement

I heard he takes a shower everyday with fragrant soap bars. Just take a shower and you'll just become like him
Actually, he DOESN'T. He purposely lets his smegma build up for 2 weeks in order to stink and spread his disgusting odor to women's nostrils.

How are you supposed to cope not being indian in 2019 seriously?

Indians = biggest slays in history
Most desired people on Earth

I don't think I'll be able to cope not being indian for too long

Obviously the ugly pajeet bro. Low iq if you don't choose it.

pajeet because he has a better personality

how is this a question?
ZomboMeme 01092019003244

First option because I'd have more opportunities to work on my personality and therefore be more popular with the ladies.

With a twist! Pajeet tbh, they are master race.

Lifefuel for Pajeetcels, vote is 20/16 if favor of pajeet.

It’s over for Uddincels