Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a…

Would you rather be

• A 5’10 tall, 6inch dick, white passing Indian

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • A 5’6 tall, 4inch dick, white dude

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • A 5’10 tall, 6inch dick, Asian

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
Considering both are NT, young adults, without accents and equally educated with healthy BMI.

Height = foids

It doesn't matter where you're from, the only thing that matters is how you look. As long as the indian looks white, he slays more than a short white guy.

Easy poll.

Or was this all an ingenious attempt to prove that foids aren't racist?

It doesn't matter where you're from, the only thing that matters is how you look.

It doesn't matter where you're from, the only thing that matters is how you look. As long as the indian looks white, he slays more than a short white guy.

I’ve updated the poll by including asian. Must be hard now?:feelshaha:

The poll is still easy.

5'10 white-looking curry mogs 5'6 jbw manlet seamaxxer

I guess the white passing Indian has the best cards out of all of those guys

The first one

I just want to be Asian, living life as an Asian would be awesome. I could grow long hair, plus if I dress in my Asian-style clothes nobody would call me a racist. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Pretty much. Very easy choice tbh, I'm 5'5", white, have a barely 4 inches dick, and I'm fucked. Pull the trigger.

Pretty much. Very easy choice tbh, I'm 5'5", white, have a barely 4 inches dick, and I'm fucked. Pull the trigger.
Have you seen Indians slay in your place? If so, what types?

Have you seen Indians slay in your place? If so, what types?
No because the only ones I've seen can't pass as white. You can smell India from a mile away :feelshaha:

Either white or indian - afterall, sure, the white guy is short...but he at least has the peace of mind that whites generally have dignity

In contrast, that Asian guy will still get heavily mogged (even loads of noodles will say they want 6'2 guys, loads of them will say they want 8+ inches) - but worse than that, he has to live with the reality is being the most conquered race, a race without dignity, a race in which you aren't allowed to ever voice your opinion (noodles simply refuse to have a discussion)

To me, I don't care about having a gf or anything - living with dignity and having no gf is VASTLY BETTER than having a gf but being part of a completely and utterly conquered race, without a hint of dignity and women so psychopathic, they want more of it

Basically, I would never choose to be Asian, simply because noodles are the other half of your race

B
Either white or indian - afterall, sure, the white guy is short...but he at least has the peace of mind that whites generally have dignity

In contrast, that Asian guy will still get heavily mogged (even loads of noodles will say they want 6'2 guys, loads of them will say they want 8+ inches) - but worse than that, he has to live with the reality is being the most conquered race, a race without dignity, a race in which you aren't allowed to ever voice your opinion (noodles simply refuse to have a discussion)

To me, I don't care about having a gf or anything - living with dignity and having no gf is VASTLY BETTER than having a gf but being part of a completely and utterly conquered race, without a hint of dignity and women so psychopathic, they want more of it

Basically, I would never choose to be Asian, simply because noodles are the other half of your race
Brutal cuckpill

Brutal cuckpill

My ultimate fantasy in life would be either nuclear war...or failing that, just to wipe out noodles. Of course, there are decent ones - but in the west, in the media, 99% are scum...while in real life, I would say it's probably 90%+. Even in Asia, noodles have low respect for rices

My ultimate fantasy in life would be either nuclear war...or failing that, just to wipe out noodles. Of course, there are decent ones - but in the west, in the media, 99% are scum...while in real life, I would say it's probably 90%+. Even in Asia, noodles have low respect for rices
Are you Asian?

dick size doesn't matter tbh
Ik, but:
(1) it reminds me of my subhumanity, how much of masculinity I like as a manlet;
(2) even if one day, by any actual miracle, a girl was interested in me, well then it would matter. It's like a double-barrier.