Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a...

vote

• Total voters
6 ft 0 5/10 rice.

Probably a 5/10 cumskin, because I could slay in Asia and still be average height.

Cumskin, no contest

As a 6 foot rice you would mog 90% of ricemen

tbh I'm white and 5'6.5,
I wish I was 5'8,
then I could wear lifts and be pretty near average height.
I'd rather be white and 5'8,
but not white and 5'6.5

if you'd said asian and 6'2 I'd have chosen asian

Last edited:
height is such a major factor i'm going with 6ft rice

4 inches isn't enough to make up for being a 5/10 rice and as a mayo third world foids would like me

Facial 5 and 6' rice --> kpopmaxx --> 6/10 white foid cunt. Though being a 5 while 6' would mean a below average face but Im sure that could be solved with some weight loss and makeup

Facial 5 and 6' rice --> kpopmaxx --> 6/10 white foid cunt. Though being a 5 while 6' would mean a below average face but Im sure that could be solved with some weight loss and makeup
Hmm yeah maybe surgerymaxx to become 6 feet tall with chang face

6 Rice

Then take up some martial art/musclemaxx. Wouldnt take long before u'd bag a nice chelsea kelsee stacy or cindy at one of ur classes. Long as its a 6 rice with handsome bone framework etc…

You dont think so? … Well check out the raw dog resident evil 2 sextape leak someone posted a few days ago.

Gone are the days when you couldnt get mayo on rice :feelsthink:

As long he is Korean and doesn’t act like a worker drone STEMcel, he will get pussy. :yes: