Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a Wealthy low iq Prince or an incel in the west?

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
Would you rather be the mentally deficient Prince Dipangkorn of Thailand, slated to inherit a fortune of over 70 billion dollars and power, safeguarded by draconian Lèse-majesté laws shielding you from any dissent? Or would you prefer to wallow as a pathetic incel in the degenerate West?

He is rumoured to have a developmental disorder.

220px-Dipangkorn_Rasmijoti_2019.jpg

Would you rather be the mentally deficient Prince Dipangkorn of Thailand, slated to inherit a fortune of over 70 billion dollars and power, safeguarded by draconian Lèse-majesté laws shielding you from any dissent? Or would you prefer to wallow as a pathetic incel in the degenerate West?

He is rumoured to have a developmental disorder.

220px-Dipangkorn_Rasmijoti_2019.jpg
having a low iq is one of the most subhuman traits and it will greatly effect your life. the stemcels who browse here are fakecels who have way better lives than me in general. no question id rather just not be doomed to a shit life.

having a low iq is one of the most subhuman traits and it will greatly effect your life. the stemcels who browse here are fakecels who have way better lives than me in general. no question id rather just not be doomed to a shit life.
N1ggers in the west seem to get by just fine

N1ggers in the west seem to get by just fine
because they have high t and high estrogen. both rewarded in the west. the high e part tends to get overlooked though but its very obvious.

I've heard that statistically, low iq people tend to be the happiest. So its not that bad of a trait to be affected by. ESPECIALLY if youre royalty aka in a place where youll never need to do anything yourself. So basically the question is between living through hell on earth (incel), or being happy + having infinite money + having extremely high status (prince)

I'll be a prince anyday over this