Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a stray cat or a male incel the rest of your life?

Would you rather be an incel or a stray cat?

• Incel

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Stray cat

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Let's say things will remain cucked for the next 200 years, and soy boys will keep shaming men for not being cucked like they are. They'll ban sex bots and make prostitution illegal, and make talking to foids as a non-chad punishable with 10 years of prison, and 90% of your income will be taken from you to keep the government funded degeneracy going. Would you pick that life, or would you rather be a stray cat that goes door to door and gets food scraps and water, and cat fuck stacy cats without having to worry about going to jail for rape. For me, I'd pick the cat if things are going to remain like this forever. But hopefully things will change.

Last edited:
I'd go ER, then HeavenMax

763fe5ab fcd3 432c a97f 3e2606da76a3 large16x9 7d3498a4f6d34c7ab4935fb97f4b20c7large16x9 Ndume

I wouldn’t be a stray cat, that’s too far. They live short brutal lives and can aspire or achieve nothing. I wouldn’t mind being a medieval peasant though, as long as I got a decent marriage and got to have a million kids half of whom lived to adulthood

I wouldn’t be a stray cat, that’s too far. They live short brutal lives and can aspire or achieve nothing. I wouldn’t mind being a medieval peasant though, as long as I got a decent marriage and got to have a million kids half of whom lived to adulthood
Of course that would be better, but I think I'd rather be dead than live that cucked existence forever, so becoming a cat will be a step up.
If I don't become a neet, I will legit rope.

Ahh and btw. I picked the stray cat.
Cats are nice, I always feed the one that comes by my house everyday.

Would rather live in soyciety and trigger cucks

Let's say things will remain cucked for the next 200 years, and soy boys will keep shaming men for not being cucked like they are. They'll ban sex bots and make prostitution illegal, and make talking to foids as a non-chad punishable with 10 years of prison, and 90% of your income will be taken from you to keep the government funded degeneracy going. Would you pick that life, or would you rather be a stray cat that goes door to door and gets food scraps and water, and cat fuck stacy cats without having to worry about going to jail for rape. For me, I'd pick the cat if things are going to remain like this forever. But hopefully things will change.

Stray cat by far
We'd have a higher chance being adopted by stacys as stray cats than ascending with a landwhale in this cucked environment.

I will choose the cat

Cuck if you’d remain incel

Stray cat. Those terms are unbearable.

Stray cat. Guaranteed pussy, and somebody will take me in.