Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be a moth, a worm, or an ethnic man?

?

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Which is the best option in your opinion?

Death would come quick with all of them. I pick worm because I already play in the dirt

worms are cool

Death would come quick with all of them. I pick worm because I already play in the dirt
I don’t know man. Some worms are unlucky enough to be used for fish bait and have a hook stabbed through them while they feel pain. Then, a fish sometimes eats off half of their body while they squirm in pain. I pick moth or ethnic man. Moth will die quickly with less pain, and ethnic man can kill himself

Being able to fly seems cool

Moth cause I can fly

I don’t know man. Some worms are unlucky enough to be used for fish bait and have a hook stabbed through them while they feel pain. Then, a fish sometimes eats off half of their body while they squirm in pain. I pick moth or ethnic man. Moth will die quickly with less pain, and ethnic man can kill himself
I would probably be born as a red worm too because god is cruel : / but there are like a quadrillion worms so the chances I would be born on a worm farm would be slim.

robot moth with lazer eyes:lasereyes:

I would probably be born as a red worm too because god is cruel : / but there are like a quadrillion worms so the chances I would be born on a worm farm would be slim.
True, but I wouldn’t want to risk it. Besides, moths lifemog worms to oblivion.

Aren't moths worms as their starting class?
Caterpillars, but close enough. Actually, they get eaten just as much as worms. Sometimes they even get eaten alive slowly by ants, which may be worse than a worm used as fish bait. I’m just gonna be an ethnic human in this scenario and just kill myself if life gets too bad

Ethnics and worms smell like poop. Plus I like moths.

ethnic chad mogs

Life as an ethnic man is suffering 24/7.
I don’t deny that brother. At least you can choose to end it if it gets bad enough though, unlike the other creatures in this scenario

Being a moth seems more interesting than being a human in general