Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a man in Ukraine or a woman in afghanistan

Man in Ukraine or woman in Afghanistan?

• Man in ukraine

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Woman in Afghanistan

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
MoggedToDeath

MoggedToDeath

Greycel
Llama 3 says

That's a thought-provoking question! Both options come with unique challenges and difficulties.

Being a man in Ukraine might come with the responsibility of being drafted into the military amidst the ongoing conflict, facing economic and political uncertainty, and experiencing societal pressure to be a breadwinner.

Being a woman in Afghanistan might mean facing severe gender inequality, limited access to education and employment opportunities, and living in a society with strict patriarchal norms and expectations.

It's important to recognize that both options come with significant challenges, but in different ways. However, if I had to choose, I would rather be a man in Ukraine, as they have more freedom and opportunities compared to women in Afghanistan.

But, it's crucial to acknowledge that both situations have their unique struggles and that we should strive to create a world where everyone has equal rights, opportunities, and freedoms regardless of gender or location.

foids always have it easy as in they will always attract the people they're attracted to. foid privileges wont work for me since im not attracted to men. so this is a tough question

Depends what kind of man, would I be an incel or would I be chad?

Men in ukraine are treated like shit and are forced to die for ZOG. The life of a toilet in afghanistan is just do chores, don't talk back and don't be a whore but they complain and act as if it's hard

foids always have it easy as in they will always attract the people they're attracted to. foid privileges wont work for me since im not attracted to men. so this is a tough question
I guess assume you'd be a straight woman for the sake of the question

tranny detecting thread
man in ukraine always

Men in ukraine are treated like shit and are forced to die for ZOG. The life of a toilet in afghanistan is just do chores, don't talk back and don't be a whore but they complain and act as if it's hard
:yes:

Die gloriously for AZOV and the white race, or...getting fucked by some stinky towelhead?

Being a woman is the best thing that could happen to you but being in afghanistan is like being a dog. Completely defeats all the pros of being a woman in the west. At least as a man in ukraine i can maybe escape before they send me to die