Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be a genius asexual or a 10/10 chad in the modern world

genius asexual or 10/10 chad in the modern world

• asexual

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • chad

Votes: 46 82.1%

• Total voters
spcell

spcell

Recruit
★★
If you become an asexual, you wouldn't be able to derive enjoyment from female interaction at all.
If you're a chad, you could get any female you want, but many will cheat on you.

I would much rather be asexual.

retard thread

tf ofcourse i would want to be a chad, you fucking greynigger

You need to explain the positives of being the asexual

stupid gray

You need to explain the positives of being the asexual

stupid gray
it's in the title, you would be a scientific genius of the likes of newton, and would be able to derive pleasure from that

stupid green

Would you pass on your genes as an asexual genius?
If not then you are still a loser according to nature.

Would you pass on your genes as an asexual genius?
If not then you are still a loser according to nature.
I'd much rather be a loser like newton or tesla than be an animal who lusts after other animals

idk. very hard to answer since im a virgin. it's possible chad gets bored of sex or tired of going through the work (not much but work nonetheless) to get it. so asexual looks to be the objective win but since im a virgin idk if im missing out on much or not.

ofcourse i would want to be a chad
IQ is cope.

Women are not attracted to intelligence. If you're intelligent, being ugly will keep you down and prevent you from achieving something with it.

IQ is useless.

Literally the only thing that matters for the human race is to have good looks. That's it.
For IQ to have a positive impact on your life, you need to be at least normie tier in looks.
BEING BALLS DEEP INSIDE A WOMAN IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS :feelsdevil:

EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST COPE :lasereyes:

I'd rather be a Chad, he always wins.

Why is everyone missing the point? you wouldn't need females if you were asexual. It would be like being a god.

I'd much rather be a loser like newton or tesla than be an animal who lusts after other animals

That is akin to being a cuckold.
You are working to make advancements in science and technology so that other people's genes will benefit whilst yours die out.
Darwin would laugh at you.

no such thing
you wouldn't know. I got bored of eating a big mac every other day in a month. sex is a natural desire but wont it get stale if u spam it?

Why is everyone missing the point? you wouldn't need females if you were asexual. It would be like being a god.
I understand entirely. but u may be missing out on a BIG pleasure. idk tough call.

10/10 Chad obviously

Make the votes public you coward GrAYwad :reeeeee:

Box Block GIF by Pixel Parade App

That is akin to being a cuckold.
You are working to make advancements in science and technology so that other people's genes will benefit whilst yours die out.
Darwin would laugh at you.

How stupid are you? Most scientists do not do what they do to advance science and benefit other people.

How stupid are you? Most scientists do not do what they do to advance science and benefit other people.
So what? Sexual success is the only thing that ultimately matters.
Tesla died a deranged penniless virgin who fell in love with a pigeon.
His line has ended.

Last edited:
So what? Sexual success is the only thing that ultimately matters.
Tesla died deranged virgin who fell in love with a pigeon.
His line has ended.
its unironically great that your low iq genes wont be passed on

its unironically great that your low iq genes wont be passed on
How are you high iq?
Your argument makes no sense?
You want to die a penniless virgin too?

How are you high iq?
Your argument makes no sense?
You want to die a penniless virgin too?
I've done well at math competitions and olympiads. You cannot understand how pleasurable math can be because you're very likely garbage at it.

I've done well at math competitions and olympiads. You cannot understand how pleasurable math can be because you're very likely garbage at it.
I am a civil engineer, I have used maths.
I don't derive pleasure from it.
Ultimately what has doing equations got you.
Have you made any progress in the world of mathematics?
No?
Then all your number crunching has been for nothing.

would i rather be maths olympiad winner or chico? :feelshaha:

I am a civil engineer, I have used maths.
I don't derive pleasure from it.
You haven't done real math lol. You've very likely only learnt specific applications of calculus (which is inherently gay). Do you know anything about combinatorics or number theory?

You haven't done real math lol. You've very likely only learnt specific applications of calculus (which is inherently gay). Do you know anything about combinatorics or number theory?
No and I don't need too and neither do you lol.

a supergenius asexual 11/10 chad

An asexual would say the same thing to, but in reference to desiring females.
Yes but passing on your genes has a purpose and a legacy.
Unless you actually make a significant contribution to a field of science then all your dedication and 'pleasure' has been for nothing.

chad always wins

It is good you find pleasure and meaning in something, I am bitter because I find meaning in nothing and still fail biologically

least retarded GrAY

just invent things to make life easier for sexhavers while you wither out without passing down your genes theory

just invent things to make life easier for sexhavers while you wither out without passing down your genes theory
enjoy fantasizing about being a low iq dildo

If I was a genius asexual inceldom wouldn't matter to me anyway. People who chose chad are retards. Being asexual solves all your problems with foids because you would lose the desire for them, while as chad you still need to deal with them even if you have an advantage. Remember a 2/10 landwhale still has more SMV than 10/10 chad.

If I was a genius asexual inceldom wouldn't matter to me anyway. People who chose chad are retards. Being asexual solves all your problems with foids because you would lose the desire for them, while as chad you still need to deal with them even if you have an advantage. Remember a 2/10 landwhale still has more SMV than 10/10 chad.
only us grays can understand this, oldfags here have lost too many braincells

did you forget that it's technically impossible for you to be a truecel @benzocel

did you forget that it's technically impossible for you to be a truecel @benzocel

no shit faggot but i cant have children since im nt and suicidal and autistic as shit and want to rope as soon as possible and also because im going to be unemployed and so no family is gonna marry their daughter into a family where she wouldnt be able to have a son and where she would be married to a jobless guy

kys GrAY

no shit faggot but i cant have children since im nt and suicidal and autistic as shit and want to rope as soon as possible and also because im going to be unemployed and so no family is gonna marry their daughter into a family where she wouldnt be able to have a son and where she would be married to a jobless guy

kys GrAY
You're psyop-ing yourself. Log off the internet for 3 months and see if your opinions change.