Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a gay chad, or an incel?

Be a gay chad or an incel?

• Gay chad

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Incel

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Being a gay chad you would have no attraction towards woman, you would like men.
You would be on the top ranks of gay society.
Or you can stay an Incel.

of fucking course imn gonna choose what gives me validation. hell i might fuck a dude now and im not gay.

believe me young-cels. making it to 38 is not fun

inceliphate said:
of fucking course imn gonna choose what gives me validation. hell i might fuck a dude now and im not gay.

believe me young-cels. making it to 38 is not fun

I feel for you. So are you doing ok in other areas of your life, such as career? Or have you let this incel thing reduce you to a NEET? I know it's hard but you need to achieve some things, e.g. at least a career, regardless of women in your life (or not). Who will take care of you after your parents die?

Id be gay "incel" too if i could choose.
Or even asexual incel if that's an option.

FACEandLMS said:
I feel for you. So are you doing ok in other areas of your life, such as career? Or have you let this incel thing reduce you to a NEET? I know it's hard but you need to achieve some things, e.g. at least a career, regardless of women in your life (or not). Who will take care of you after your parents die?

i achieve fantasies of woman in my head. i work at the movie theater cleaning up popcorn kek

one day i will join isis and become their version of david koresh

inceliphate said:
i achieve fantasies of woman in my head. i work at the movie theater cleaning up popcorn kek

one day i will join isis and become their version of david koresh

lol

Being gay in the west > being hetero in the west. I seriously believe that gay guys are the ones closer to the definition of an ubermensch.

Pasteleiro said:
Being gay in the west > being hetero in the west. I seriously believe that gay guys are the ones closer to the definition of an ubermensch.

Not a personal opinion but a common one in society: 

Homo + money = gay.
Homo + no money = faggot.

Most fags are actually straight dudes who have a cock fetish. It can't be a coincidence that faggotry is getting more mainstream among young men. Nature won't allow this.

Male faggotry should be encourage to desaturate the sexual market for incels

Gay Chad 100%. What kind of stupid questions is this?

_incelinside said:
Male faggotry should be encourage to desaturate the sexual market for incels
Lol cope, that would only provide chad with an even larger haram.

Crustaciouse said:
Lol cope, that would only provide chad with an even larger haram.

Still would tip the f:m ratio in incels favour. Could save some of the top tier incels