Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a fighter/athlete Chad/Tyrone with CTE or incel with healthy brain?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date

???

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
You are a 6'5'' tall fightmaxxed athletic "punch drunk" Chad/Tyrone with CTE brain damage.

You slay because of your looks but you talk like this and you have problems with memory, you're depressed etc.:

Would you rather end up like that (with Chad looks) or be a healthy incel?

Symptoms of CTE, which occur in four stages, generally appear eight to ten years after an individual experiences repetitive mild traumatic brain injuries.[5]

First-stage symptoms include attention deficit hyperactivity disorder as well as confusion, disorientation, dizziness, and headaches. Second-stage symptoms include memory loss, social instability, impulsive behavior, and poor judgment. Third and fourth stages include progressive dementia, movement disorders, hypomimia, speech impediments, sensory processing disorder, tremors, vertigo, deafness, depression and suicidality.

Additional symptoms include dysarthria, dysphagia, cognitive disorders such as amnesia, and ocular abnormalities, such as ptosis.[6]

The condition manifests as dementia, or declining mental ability, problems with memory, dizzy spells or lack of balance to the point of not being able to walk under one's own power for a short time and/or Parkinsonism, or tremors and lack of coordination. It can also cause speech problems and an unsteady gait. Patients with CTE may be prone to inappropriate or explosive behavior and may display pathological jealousy or paranoia.

Last edited:
i wouldnt switch with any nigger
prefer to be in my inceldom ded srs

Lol at copers thinking a 8/10 chad needs to speak in general jfl

Its over for boxercels

For some reason i picked healthy incel even though a chad like you described would have lived more of a life than over 9000 incels.

More punch drunk CTE examples:

>incel
>mentally healthy

pick one

Don't most Chads get CTE because of the sports they play?

"would you rather be Chad...."

Stopped reading and answered directly. Looks privilege is priceless

Whatever would let me slay the hottest girls the most often I would take. Incel means I'm not getting any so I wouldn't wanna be incel.

Lol at not thinking a life of loneliness and inceldom is not worse for your brain than a couple concussions.

jfl if you arent ChrisBenoitmaxxing

Would have liked to have had a incel Tesla like brain

I don't know honestly there are too many variables.

I already have a low iq brain due to concussions in football so it wouldn't make much a difference. Would take retard chad in a heartbeat

IQ over bitches

What's the point in my health when i'm an incel? Just to suffer longer? of course i will pick the chad option.

I already have a low iq brain due to concussions in football so it wouldn't make much a difference. Would take retard chad in a heartbeat

It's not just low IQ and being a retard. You suffer from depression, loss of memory etc. CTE is a pretty fucked up thing.

This is Terry Norris, he was a fucking BEAST in the 90s!