Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you rather be a 6'3 3/10 ogrecel or a 5'2 10/10 chad?

title

• 6'3 3/10 ogrecel

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • 5'2 10/10 chad

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★
I think I'll have to go with the first option just because no one will take you seriously If your 5'2.

6'3 isn't bad, but 6'5 would be better

Taller because it's intimidating.
As a framecel I need it more than anything else.

6'3, it'd be nice to not feel inferior to most men I encounter in public

5'9" as well. Ectomorph with small wrists, it's brutal.
im also a wristcel, its brutal as fuck

im an underweightcel on top of it all jfl, trying to put on weight atm tho

as a 6'4 subhuman I'd take 10/10 5'2 Chad

im an underweightcel on top of it all jfl, trying to put on weight atm tho
That's good to hear.
Weightlifting did wonders for me, went from 120 to 160lbs. It's also an incredible cope for mentalcels, I suffer from chronic anxiety and it's the only thing keeping my mind from exploding.

If you’re 5’2” it’s impossible to be a Chad

183cm 8/10 chad for sure

height matters a lot but bro u cant underscore the importance of face too tbh
Jeremy Meeks is 183cm, drawing in pussy while there's millions of incels with similar height.

Looks > height but 5'2 is trucel height and you wouldn't be taken seriously by anyone, 5'2 10/10 face just sounds like a fag magnet, if the guy was at least 5'4 I'd rather have the chad face

Looks > height but 5'2 is trucel height and you wouldn't be taken seriously by anyone, 5'2 10/10 face just sounds like a fag magnet, if the guy was at least 5'4 I'd rather have the chad face
tbh

It would be easier to surgerymaxx your face rather than your height.

so I go with the first option

5'2 10/10 can easily get women his height or slightly taller

Ironically race is more important here.
A 5’2 black/latino guy still looks more intimidating than a 6’4 Asian jfl :feelskek:

The 6’3 ogre is the better choice.

prince was 5'2 but he didnt have a 10 face. foids loved him.

First option would be an upgrade plus you would not get fucked with at all. even if you are 10/10 looks its really hard for a foid to get past a height that small, and you would be treated like shit by everyone.

10/10 is meaningless if your that short

It’s impossible to be 10/10 if you’re shorter than 5’8

5'2 is very bad, but being 10/10 is super rare.

Holy shit that's a hard choice. Right now, I'm slightly taller than 6 feet and my face is 4.5/10. Being a 3/10 ogrecel would be bad, but I think being as short as 5'2" would be worse even with a 10/10 face. MY height never helped me get women, but it does prevent other men from wanting to mess with me. I used to be shorter than average until 10th-11th grade and I know how other men treat a short guy. You get treated like shit, ignored, and just viewed as not mattering. Ever since I became tall, the bullying legit stopped completely. Knowing all this, I'd have to pick the 6'3" ogrecel because at least he will get respected by other men. 10/10 5'2" guy will still struggle to get girls because they view a height that short as an instant disqualifier.

A “5’2 Chad” would be an incel lmao

6'3 and I would be bumped up to a 3. That's a win win