Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a 5’7 130 pound Chad or 5’11 170 pound truecel ?

5’7 130 pound Chad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Which one for you people that think face matters more than height i

I would rather be 7 foot tall lanklet with horse genitalia but with 6/10 face.
Your face could be saved by bonesmashing and will be improved to 7,5/10 to 8/10 at max.

You pretty much just asked an incel forum "Would you rather have sex, or continue not having sex"

Why the fuck is this retard still here? :feelskek:
A 5’7 Chad is a waste of good looks

I WILL BE 5'11 BECAUSE I WILL BE SEEN AS A TRUE MALE AND MAJORITY OF 5'11 TRUCELS ARE CHADS ON CHADS.IS IN VIDOEGAME YOU SICKLE LOW IQ NIGGER WHO SUCKS WHATEVER EVERYONE IS SAYING YOU FUCKING HANK HILL SOUNDING ASS I WILL FUCKING TAKE YOUR GUTS APART AND ARRANGE THEM IN THE PHINEASE AND FERB LOGO SO YOU CAN FUCKING LEARN KIDDIE FIDDLER (IN VIDEOGAME)

I WILL BE 5'11 BECAUSE I WILL BE SEEN AS A TRUE MALE AND MAJORITY OF 5'11 TRUCELS ARE CHADS ON CHADS.IS IN VIDOEGAME YOU SICKLE LOW IQ NIGGER WHO SUCKS WHATEVER EVERYONE IS SAYING YOU FUCKING HANK HILL SOUNDING ASS I WILL FUCKING TAKE YOUR GUTS APART AND ARRANGE THEM IN THE PHINEASE AND FERB LOGO SO YOU CAN FUCKING LEARN KIDDIE FIDDLER (IN VIDEOGAME)
Based, height is everything