Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be 7PSL and not get laid or be subhuman yourself and get a loyal gf?

ded srs?

• I would rather be 7PSL virgin for the rest of my life

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • I would rather be subhuman but have a gf and be able to use pee pee on her

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Let's say both scenarios were possible(in parallel universe). You could not get laid as 7PSL for various of imaginary reasons but let's say you lost your dick in a car crash when you were 7 years old. If you get laid as a subhuman, we also use imagination for this,for example you get your jungle gook looksmatch and she will be your gf for the rest of your life.
What would you rather be? 7 PSL who doesn't get to put his pee pee in a vee vee because he doesn't have it but receives countless of IOIS or subhuman who has a loyal gf for the rest of his life?

7psl then I would post various gifs and vids of myself on various forums like orb did to get validation

I would happily be 7/10 and have sex only one time for reproduction. Good looks is not just for sex its about other people treating you as a whole. But virgin and 7psl.. hmm hard ngl but fuck it I will go for that option.

first one for sure. The 2nd option would inflict permanent mental damage

Social benefits of GL is more important to me than sex, plus if no penis then no sexual urges anyways.

7psl prettyboy virgin. I would be unstoppable.

Would be very ugly, if just pretty in eyes of my special waifu. Fuck rest of world

IQ Thread.

As a 7 you easily get laid.

I don't believe there is a single foid out there who I would want to LTR. They are all irredeemable and unforgivable. My hideous face is the main problem in my life, not a lack of femasite attention or sex. I would sign a contract that says I'll be put to death if I ever have sex, as long as I got the money for surgerymaxxing.