Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be 5’10 with a 1/10 face or be 5’5 with a 6/10 face

Which one ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
5’5 is beyond subhuman no matter what your face looks like you’ll never be a real man at 5’5 people will forever treat you like a child

1/10 face is basically deformed, no way am I picking that

do heightcels honestly think their face matters this little?

1/10 face is basically deformed, no way am I picking that
heightcel logic. no matter what face will be more important

Yeah lmao it matters a bit, but this is ridiculous
the question should have been "would you rather have a 4/10 face but be 6ft or be 5'6 and have a 9/10 face. no matter what the 9/10 face is getting it

the question should have been "would you rather have a 4/10 face but be 6ft or be 5'6 and have a 9/10 face. no matter what the 9/10 face is getting it
I agree

Who wants to be 5’5 as an adult male that’s a the heigh of an elementary school student
1/10 is literally deformed level. :feelsjuice:

Being 5'10 doesn't matter at that point. :feelskek:

No cap I knew two dudes in high school who got hella bitches despite being 5'4 because of their gl faces and this is in Norway. Toilets will be disgusted no matter what with a 1/10 face but they can forgive manletdom (at least from what I've seen)

When they get older and become ugly they’ll still be a 5’6 manlet at 60 years old

both are shit,
but 5'5 6/10 is better

Neither is going to get any pussy, but a 5'5" guy will never have to pay for business class.

When they get older and become ugly they’ll still be a 5’6 manlet at 60 years old
The 6'0 dude will look even worse. :feelsjuice:

A 9/10 face will almost always save anyone 5'5 or above. :feelsaww:

5'10, even with an ugly as shit face I could achieve so many great things at that height.

At least he’ll be a normal height
He'll just be a normie. :feelsjuice:

5'6 dude has the potential to be a HTN/Chadlite, especially if he moneymaxxes... :feelshehe:

I think you're underestimating how rare a 9/10 face is. :feelsaww:

5'5=165 cm. 6/10 is the hypothetical face you give. Yes, it's surely really difficult to make a woman commit under these circumstances, but with lots of efforts casual sex should be possible. But with a deformed face: 1/10 you will never get anything no matter how tall you are. Even hookers refuse to serve you.

Even 5’10=177.8 cm with a 2/10 face is an utter disaster. You could only get casual sex from a landwhale with a deformed face, i.e. 1.5/10 at best.

He'll just be a normie. :feelsjuice:

5'6 dude has the potential to be a HTN/Chadlite, especially if he moneymaxxes... :feelshehe:

I think you're underestimating how rare a 9/10 face is. :feelsaww:
Anything below average height is a waste of genetics no woman is gonna choose a subhuman manlet over an average height guy with the same SMV

I'm 5'10½"
Please tell me what to do!
Moneymaxx, Surgerymaxx, Gymmaxx. You have insanely more opportunities that you piss away at 5'10 while I'm a 5'3 little fucking balding dwarf.

Anything below average height is a waste of genetics no woman is gonna choose a subhuman manlet over an average height guy with the same SMV
...he's not subhuman, because he has a 9/10 face. :feelsjuice:

You're blinded by your own height, just as some delusional tallcels are. :feelsaww:

both are sui tier.

Moneymaxx, Gymmaxx.
Already accomplished, no foids want me.

Surgerymaxx
You will not find a before/after video example of a guy who got from ugly to good looking through cosmetic surgery. There's a billion videos on line, but not one where you can see an example of that. Conclusion: no surgery for your face.

You have insanely more opportunities that you piss away at 5'10 while I'm a 5'3 little fucking balding dwarf.
You're right but it's like you got a nickel and I got a quarter but neither of us can afford anything.

...he's not subhuman, because he has a 9/10 face. :feelsjuice:

You're blinded by your own height, just as some delusional tallcels are. :feelsaww:
Heigh-obsessed guys are fucking delusional. I'd suggest undatable short men an experiment. Take your casual Tinder pic (which gets near zero right swipes), use some manipulation software to make you realistically look considerably taller, but facial features keep the same. Write in your tinder profile: height: 190 cm. Check the difference. Presumably a few more right swipes from women but that's it. Most won't read the bio anyway, agreed, but the manipulated pic itself should tell it's a really tall guy.

Already accomplished, no foids want me.

You will not find a before/after video example of a guy who got from ugly to good looking through cosmetic surgery. There's a billion videos on line, but not one where you can see an example of that. Conclusion: no surgery for your face.

You're right but it's like you got a nickel and I got a quarter but neither of us can afford anything.
Yeah but are you ever really ridiculed for being 5'10? Have you ever been picked up and moved by some random asshole who wanted to make you a butt of a joke? I've had situations like that happen to me 3 fucking times and I'm constantly ridiculed for being 5'3. I could've been so much more at 5'10.

Yeah but are you ever really ridiculed for being 5'10? Have you ever been picked up and moved by some random asshole who wanted to make you a butt of a joke? I've had situations like that happen to me 3 fucking times and I'm constantly ridiculed for being 5'3. I could've been so much more at 5'10.
How much do you weigh ?

Both suck. But if you gave up on getting a gf, then the second option is better.

No, but I know short guys who no one would treat like that. You would need to get jacked and learn how to fight and then learn to take no shit from anybody. It won't get you foids, but most guys won't be fucking with you. And if they do, they'll find out that you can still reach their jaw.