Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be 5/10, bald, but have a loyal GF, or be 5/10 with NW0 perfect hair and incel?

hair or a girl?

• 5/10 in looks, incel but perfect, thick NW0 hair

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • 5/10 and balding but with a 3/10 loyal GF (because men always date down)

Votes: 43 64.2%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'll take the hair. Balding is humiliating as fuck. Having a 10/10 stacy hanging out next to you won't make you look any less bald.

Yeah, I'll take a take a hat and a warm hole to stick my dick in.

If she’s forever loyal then of course.

Where on the norwood scale is the balding guy? If he's anything worse than NW3.5, that's a no go.

If he's NW3.5 or less i'd choose that but instantly get on:

Oral spironolactone
Dutasteride
Ketoconazole shampoo
Minoxidil
RU58841

And then I'd get a mega session in Turkey. Maybe a second hair transplant after that for better density.

Of course if you're NW4 or worse, even that probably won't give you the appearance of a full head of hair.

Volcel if u choose to have hair over a loyal gf

My hair is gone.

So I'm ugly in either case, but Door #1 has me with another human being, and Door #2 has me lonely, but with hair? Do I understand this correctly?

Where on the norwood scale is the balding guy? If he's anything worse than NW3.5, that's a no go.

Oral spironolactone
Dutasteride
Ketoconazole shampoo
Minoxidil
RU58841

And then I'd get a mega session in Turkey. Maybe a second hair transplant after that for better density.

Of course if you're NW4 or worse, even that probably won't give you the appearance of a full head of hair.

I suppose NW4.

I'm surprised anyone chose the GF over the hair.

I'm NW0 and I'm still an incel, so I choose the loyal GF over my hair tbh.

Holy shit, this is a hard one. Can't decide.

What does the NW progression look like? I always just assumed you're either balding or bald. Or have hair. Doesn't seem too important which stage your balding is at, once it starts it's not long from being totally bald.

Obviously wit the loyal gf idg if i am ugly if i have a chick next to me forever

Girlfriend
At least I wouldn't be an inkel :soy:

Girlfriend obviously. She would encourage me everyday, so baldness wouldn't worry me that much.

Volcel if you don't pick option 2.

If you’re a 5/10 and yet somehow an “incel” you need to get your head checked out

If you’re a 5/10 and yet somehow an “incel” you need to get your head checked out

5/10s are incel as fuck and get zero matches on tinder or anything attnetion on instagram.

How is a 5/10 gonna meet women? lemme guess, PUA?

Or leave your basement.
This too
5/10s are incel as fuck and get zero matches on tinder or anything attnetion on instagram.

How is a 5/10 gonna meet women? lemme guess, PUA?
The last thing I need right now is another debate with an obvious mentalcel. I’ve seen plenty of 5s with gf and if you spent less time obsessing over Tinder, social media, and your “it’s over for 99% of males” theories you’d know that only sub4 males can be incels

Hair bec. i love my hair. Balding is a death sentence.

Would look pathetic if bald, but if cute adorable loli would like me that way, would take that option. But if 3/10 cunt - no, I better keep my hair

Attachments

• papūga.gif
    papūga.gif
    459 KB · Views: 46
3/10 is ugly and loyalty always has its limits. Even if she was loyal, I’d be disrespected by society as a bald man so gotta go with being a well-coiffed incel.

Oral spironolactone
Dutasteride
Ketoconazole shampoo
Minoxidil
RU58841

Good.
Then you will have erectile problems and won't be able to fuck your girlfriend !

I'd choose option 1. Being a 5 on the looks scale makes you able to looksmax efficiently and earn 1 or maybe 2 points. Having hair is the basis.

Good.
Then you will have erectile problems and won't be able to fuck your girlfriend !

Who cares? With that formula, you'd have a full head of hair and a faithful (condition specified by OP) gf. You wouldn't care if you weren't having sex.

Of course, OP later specified that it would be NW4 bald. That's a ripperoni since you would never be able get the appearance of a full head of hair even with hair transplants and the most powerful drugs known to man unless you had an exceptional donor supply and were an exceptionally high responder and got decent regrowth with the aforementioned drugs.

I'm norwood 7 at 21 and an incel. So I have the worst outcome anyway.

Oh nice I just clicked on this thread and now I'm unbanned.
I would go for 5/10 with NW0, because one cannot be incel like that, simply too lazy or incompetent to get a girlfriend. If you're saying that I'd have to either have hair or have a gf then I'd say a girlfriend, because that's pretty much all I want. Hell, I'm already losing hair.

depends if the 3/10 is a whale or not, if it is then id take hair

loyal gf as in i am her first and only? ill take that if so.

Would look pathetic if bald, but if cute adorable loli would like me that way, would take that option. But if 3/10 cunt - no, I better keep my hair
lmfao

This too

The last thing I need right now is another debate with an obvious mentalcel. I’ve seen plenty of 5s with gf and if you spent less time obsessing over Tinder, social media, and your “it’s over for 99% of males” theories you’d know that only sub4 males can be incels

do you ever get tired of coping by saying how social media, smart phones and online dating are not real?

despite literally seeing every girl use it in 2019

do you ever get tired of coping by saying how social media, smart phones and online dating are not real?

despite literally seeing every girl use it in 2019
I don’t get tired of injecting reality into hyperbolic or outright bullshit threads. What I am tired of is debating every single digit IQ member here who believes in sub8 and that “Tinder killed my chances”

I'd rather just not exist at all tbh, living is a nonstop stream of shit that we're forced to cope with

Bruh i aint going bald for no 3/10

If I was 5/10 I'd want at least a 4/10 gf, ideally exact looksmatch.
"Men" who date women 2pts below their looks are the sole reason for the SMV situation.

I would stay NW0 incel tbh.

The amount of surgery it would take me to get to 5/10 is crazy. I would take being 5/10 with NW0 and incel. I'm already incel. At least I could be average looking and incel. If I surgery maxed from 5/10 I could get to 6/10 maybe and then be good looking.

bald with "loyal" gf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back