Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather ascend with a genuine GF or magically turn Chads into sub5s??

What would you choose?

• Ascend with a genuine GF

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Magically turn Chads into sub5s

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
If you were given the choice of

A) ascending with a genuine GF

or

B) magically turning Chads into sub5s

what would you pick?

I'd pick B.

I'm too old, bitter and psychologically damaged from decades of loneliness to enjoy life with a GF, no matter how beautiful she is or how much she loves me.

So I'd rather magically turn Chads into sub5s so they can suffer like me.

Imagine how terrible it would be for them:

No more positive attention or validation from femoids.

No more GFs or dates.

No more hand holding or kissing or making out with a new woman every week.

No more sex.

No more confidence.

All they'll have to look forward to would be a life of loneliness and rejection.

Only then will they understand the suffering that incels experience all their lives.

Street Fighter Yes GIF

Last edited:
i would rather burn the entire village down with me in it. it's already too late for any meaningful ascension.

there are barely any chads

if they were sub5s, it would make no difference to most of us

These hypotheticals often can be looked at two ways: is this decision before or after you have the relationship? Say you have the relationship first, do you then sacrifice it to turn the chads into sub-5's? Far fewer would because it's hard to give something up when you have it to lose, you feel its loss far more personally and intensely.​

These hypotheticals often can be looked at two ways: is this decision before or after you have the relationship? Say you have the relationship first, do you then sacrifice it to turn the chads into sub-5's? Far fewer would because it's hard to give something up when you have it to lose, you feel its loss far more personally and intensely.​

You just get to pick one. You don't have the option of having the relationship first and then turning Chads into sub5s.

The blackpill teaches you that there is no such thing as a genuine gf.

Option 2 is tempting but I rather just chill with my life than be nasty for the sake of it.

1 would help only me, 2 would reset the SMV of males to normal, and we all incels will have chance, so 2.

even if chads were suddenly sub5 one day they'd still have a better personality and most of us would still be fucked due to high inhib and other factors. im going with 1

Ascend. If foids lost chads they would all go lesbian until the government forces breeding programs

i'd rather ascend with a genuine gf though. I don't really care about ruining the lives of random chads I've never met before

B, for the same reason as you.

I just want to see people being as miserable as I am.