Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you rather ascend by having casual sex or getting a gf?

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
-
what are the pros and cons of each?

gf 100%

i can sex from hookers, real love cant be bought

Casual sex, because foid's mentality is repugnant

It wouldn't make difference

Both ways are unobtainable

Girlfriend perks: You won’t be lonely, you get to experience love and romance, you have someone that truly cares about you.

Girlfriend cons: She could cheat, her looks will degrade, she could end up being a bitch.

Causal sex perks: You get to fullfill your sexual needs for less effort, your schedule is more free, you get to have sex with a bunch of different girls opposed to just one, possible stds/stis.

Causal sex cons: If you embarrass yourself you will become nothing more than a bad sex story, You could end up wanting more than just sex with someone.

Girlfriend. I want love, not just sex.

The second best would be FWB and not a hookup.

Hookups are not about love. The only reason to have them for me would be to train to pleasure my GF.

Getting a girlfriend. I want both love and sex.

You're a bunch of cucks for believing in "love". What a joke.

Causal sex perks: You get to fullfill your sexual needs for less effort, your schedule is more free, you get to have sex with a bunch of different girls opposed to just one, possible stds/stis.

Causal sex cons: If you embarrass yourself you will become nothing more than a bad sex story, You could end up wanting more than just sex with someone.
You'll become a bad sex story anyways while she's cheating on you with Chad. "omfg my current boyfriend can't even last 10 seconds." Might as well just go for casual sex at that point.

You'll become a bad sex story anyways while she's cheating on you with Chad. "omfg my current boyfriend can't even last 10 seconds." Might as well just go for casual sex at that point.
Jfl, I put the stds and stis in the perks section and I can’t edit it :reeeeee:.

GF, unquestionably.

Meaningless sex gets boring.

Gf , casual sex is not for incels. But i won't mind it either.