Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather a foid be cum dumpsters of the elite or for chad?

I

islamicincel

Veteran
If everything is normal foid won't fuck you and will fuck chad only.

They sometimes become cumdumpsters for the elite. Prince andrew, epstien ect.

There are only two types of people fucking foids. Chad and elites. Elites are more on the abusive side.

Which one helps incels sleep better at night?

Same thing tbh. In a gynocentric feminist utopia, chads would quickly find their way to the elites.

The concentration of Chads is already higher in the elite, so those two options make no big difference.

I’d rather they be cum dumpsters for me. I have a 10/10 personality.

The elite.

In developed societies, each individual has a non-zero chance of making it to the colloquial "elite".

I have a zero percent chance of being Chad.

What's the fucking difference?

There are only two types of people fucking foids. Chad and elites. Elites are more on the abusive side.

Elite cause I don’t want foids to be happy and foids prefer being cumbucket of chad. It’s their lives goal
The elite.

In developed societies, each individual has a non-zero chance of making it to the colloquial "elite".

I have a zero percent chance of being Chad.
Surgery maxx?

For Chad. Because that is how it already goes.

Elites tbh. It's like prostitution/rape. It's horrible, but the fact women willingly get destroyed by Chads and thugs while wanting normies and incels in jail for even thought rape is kinda heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back