Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rape a girl in gta V if you knew there would be 0 consequences?

Would you rape the girl?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Would you rape a foid in gtaV knowing it would have 0 effect on your questline but would only affect the girls story line?

No I desire companionship more than sex

sun glowing GIF by South Park

No, officer. I would politely ask for consent before ramming my rod inside her pussy

no rape for your face

No, officer. I would politely ask for consent before ramming my rod inside her pussy
Make sure it's written on an official paper with the approval of the supreme court of justice

if she conscious then no, i want to take my time and touch her before fucking plus i don't want to waste my energy holding her in the ground but if she's unconscious then definitely yes

Women like being raped only if it's Chad or a prettyboy and wont resist as much but if it's a Chud its GG and she'll fight like she's fighting for her life.

Rape is outdated